Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

NASCAR 14 NASCAR Championship

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Ok, I just realized one reason I love NASCAR games. The new Championship Chase format has been amazing in the real world. Now several friends and I are picking the Chase drivers and having our own races for the cup! I don't know that other racing games offer that kind of connection to real life drivers etc.

Well, I can't believe that no one has responded to this thread. I was in Homestead for the NASCAR Camping World Truck race and it was amazing. Come on NASCAR Fans, this is a huge year at the track and with the games.

Also enjoyed seeing the Sprint Cup series Championship go to the Stewart Haas organization. That had to be a lift after the season the group has had.

The Championship Chase has definitely added a lot of excitement to NASCAR. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the sport, but I'll admit it can be pretty exciting from time to time. Especially when they whittle down the number of drivers to just a handful. Makes things a lot more competitive. I do like competing against my friends in racing games. We've been doing that for a long time. The NASCAR championship chase hasn't done anything to change that.

troutski

Well, I can't believe that no one has responded to this thread. I was in Homestead for the NASCAR Camping World Truck race and it was amazing. Come on NASCAR Fans, this is a huge year at the track and with the games.

You gave everyone a few hours to respond. What were you expecting, a flock of answers to a NASCAR thread?

You gave everyone a few hours to respond. What were you expecting, a flock of answers to a NASCAR thread?
Yes! Actually it was about a day and it was one of those long days where it seems like a week passed by. Does somebody have a case of the Monday's?

The Championship Chase has definitely added a lot of excitement to NASCAR. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the sport, but I'll admit it can be pretty exciting from time to time. Especially when they whittle down the number of drivers to just a handful. Makes things a lot more competitive. I do like competing against my friends in racing games. We've been doing that for a long time. The NASCAR championship chase hasn't done anything to change that.
The Chase rounds were plenty exciting this year even without the post race fights. Already planning for Dega again next year and Bristol as always.