Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Marcus

I would like to play many of my old MSDOS games, sadly they're in floppy style and I was wondering if many of the floppy based games are possibly digital now? I would love to play some classic MSDOS games that I have laying around and if I can get some cheap version of the game in digital form, that'd rock. Is there any sites that do this? Steam doesn't help me much so I'm asking you fellas.

Denis Hard

You could also try this site:

http://www.dosgamesarchive.com/

My experience attempting to play DOS games has been bad. I don't know if it's something to do with my system but when I downloaded Mortal Kombat and tried to play it, the game just couldn't load. Must one use an ancient PC [with WINDOWS 98 OS or lower] to play these DOS games?

Wubwub

The most prominent memories I have with playing DOS games are when I played Larry Bird's basketball (I think), Jeopardy, and Wheel of Fortune. I remember using the Numpad then and only then and then never again. :D

mikelouis

DOS games I must say I have not tried them. It is even the first time am hearing about them. I guess I will have to check them to see how far gaming has come.