Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Most memorable mission yet ? (any version)

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Hemingway

SPOILER Mr. and Mrs. Bellic in GTA IV. I actually shouted out "No!" when Roman bit the bullet. Even reloaded so Kate died in his place.

Rand paul

Im with the OP on this- keep your friends close was epic.
I getting all nostalgic playing one of the older versions at the moment.

dailypost1

Keep your friends close is probably one of the most preferred ones. That would definitely be the most popular one in this thread. Unless someone brings up another one.

Last edited:

Walker6

There were quite a few in Vice City that I liked, my favourite though was probably the gang ones in San Andreas! Where you would have to get your car full with your gang members then go and kill the other gangs! Was probably my favourite version although Vice City a very very close second!

Vice City truly had some of the best missions. Keep your friends close is a good example. I also liked 'Sir Yes Sir' a lot. It was pretty difficult stealing that tank without any cheats because the mission appears so early in the game that you hardly have any money for weapons.

davidexct

Ermmm Vice City was good with the mansion mission to take over the mansion where you kill Diaz i believe his name is then kill all his gang.
This mission is also one of my favorite missions in GTA Vice City, as we have to take over cheater Diaz and we get a complete new mansion which is very beautiful, large and also possess a helicopter at its top.

Brad

This mission is also one of my favorite missions in GTA Vice City, as we have to take over cheater Diaz and we get a complete new mansion which is very beautiful, large and also possess a helicopter at its top.

Yeh i know i loved the mansion and don't forget you get money every so often like 9000 i think it is and add that to all the other businesses you get a lot.

davidexct

Yeh i know i loved the mansion and don't forget you get money every so often like 9000 i think it is and add that to all the other businesses you get a lot.
Also, when we get Diaz's Mansion, we get a complete new set of missions for generating revenue from Diaz's mansion. I liked the mission of Malibu Club the most in there.

Hemingway

There were quite a few in Vice City that I liked, my favourite though was probably the gang ones in San Andreas! Where you would have to get your car full with your gang members then go and kill the other gangs! Was probably my favourite version although Vice City a very very close second!
The gang missions in SA were awesome. I forgot about those

Rawisjason

My favorite mission is the jewelry store heist in GTA V. It is so epic and ha to be the most memorable mission i the game. It's the first heist in the game and you get to play as both Michael and Franklin. I always replay the mission because it's so fun.

Yes I would defiantly have to agree "Keep Your Friends Close" has to be my absolute favorite. It is a level that I have never forgot about even though I am almost done with the whole game.

orz

Probably the torture one in GTA 5 with Trevor, pretty gruesome although not too over the top. That said it did get a lot of attention and was pretty memorable for me, was let down though after all the hype.

Clanky

For me it was the first mission in GTA: San Andreas, I don't know what it's called though. It's the mission where you're on the bike with CJ and you're trying to get away from the Ballas (?). It was the first GTA I ever played, so it was my first mission. In GTA 5 the most memorable mission was the torture one, too for me.

froggy666

The most memorable mission has to be one of 'Free the Truth' the hippie from GTA SA. Like the steal the jet pack or steal the goo from the train. The best level has got to be the ending of GTA SA. I still feel the betrayal that happens to unravel on that level. It's annoying just how easily it effects me.

Oakster

My favorite mission is the jewelry store heist in GTA V. It is so epic and ha to be the most memorable mission i the game. It's the first heist in the game and you get to play as both Michael and Franklin. I always replay the mission because it's so fun.

That's my answer as well, but it might be because it's from the most decent game.
It's also the heist that feels the most like an actual heist, I wish they had worked harder on those missions, they had real potential but they got more and more convoluted.

DjoBoy

The mission i remember most is the torture mission because it's scary. And also the North Yankton mission, when Michael and Trevor go there again to reveal the truth.

mikelouis

Mine was in Call of Duty Black Ops when I was supposed to rescue a friend.It was a great experience and would play it anytime.

ACSAPA

In San Andreas, it would have to be the one where you chase the train. That one's not memorable in a good way, though. I was getting tired of hearing Big Smoke say "All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!"

In GTA4, it would have to be the one where you went after Peggorino and ended up chasing him while he was in a boat and Niko was on a bike on the beach. Another one I was a bit frustrated with.

In GTA5, that would have to be the last mission for Ending C. That was just the best. Everyone was alive. You got to kill Haines, Stretch, the Chinese Triads, and Devin Weston. My favorite part was when the main three pushed Weston off a cliff in the sunset.