Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Media: GTA Online Custom Race Playlist - PS4 User Made Stunt Races n LTS (GTAV Race Links)

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

efra

GTA Online has the best playlists to create. I must be honest. The score for this game rocked, and I have created different playlists right now!

sidney

@jakub1, I see. GTA SA is just alright for me, maybe because I was already 28 when I played it, and I was only 20 when I played Vice City.So I was "too old" already to appreciate GTA SA.

jakub1

@jakub1, I see. GTA SA is just alright for me, maybe because I was already 28 when I played it, and I was only 20 when I played Vice City.So I was "too old" already to appreciate GTA SA.
Yes, i guess that's the reason why, but still you can give it another chance and see how you'd feel.

sidney

@jakub1, Yes I will, since I didn't get to complete the game unlike in GTA VC where I was able to complete it, so no wonder I like VC more.

sidney

@jakub1, True, although once the missions are all done, then you start to get bored of the game, since you have nothing to do but roam and complete the side missions.

sidney

I agree, that's why it will takes 5 yrs. or more for me to play the same game again as there are a lot of other games waiting to be played out there.