Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Kart Racing Pro Coming To Steam

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Denis Hard

Kart Racing Pro is a realistic kart racing sim. For those of you who love Kart racing and have played a few of them games then I suppose this might interest you. Obviously the game play will quite different but you might like the game if you play it. To enjoy the game more, a steering wheel is recommended.

The game will be on available on Steam on June 30.

Sworden

Huh, interesting. Tbh I've been craving a good kart game as I didn't buy a Wii U. And it's also simulator like as well?

Definitely spikes the interest, as even realistic kart racing can be crazy fun, as anyone whos gone go-karing knows.

krnd

Oh that sounds amazing, I'm surely going to try it out. Do you guys have any personal reviews on the simulator?

erook7878

I've never heard of this before. I wonder how real the driving physics will actually be. I guess it would be easier to replicate the driving physics of a go-kart, as opposed to a full size vehicle.

erook7878

Huh, interesting. Tbh I've been craving a good kart game as I didn't buy a Wii U. And it's also simulator like as well?

Definitely spikes the interest, as even realistic kart racing can be crazy fun, as anyone whos gone go-karing knows.
It's awesome it will be available for steam. You don't have to buy a Nintendo console. That's a solid move by Nintendo.

FuZyOn

Realistic kart racing? I want to see how would that look like, haha, I imagine a lot of people wouldn't like it simply because it doesn't have that "arcadey" (is that even a word?) type of feel to it.

Wubwub

I've never even thought about this but I guess a realistic kart racing game has never existed so this would probably be a great addition to the genre. I'm sure it will be lots of fun.

raceman998

I've never even thought about this but I guess a realistic kart racing game has never existed so this would probably be a great addition to the genre. I'm sure it will be lots of fun.
I am really excited. I agree with you with the fact that it's going to be really awesome. I am jut eagerly waiting for it.

The game sounds interesting enough. I don't know much about kart racing besides Mario Kart, but I would definitely try out the game to see how I like it.

I initially read that as "Mario Kart Racing coming to Steam", and I was starstruck for a moment. Then reality came down on me, and I had to read it again. Kart Racing Pro is good too, but there are enough racing games out there that aim for realism that we really don't need another one. We should get more wacky races, and based on the recent E3 sighting, Crash Bandicoot is coming back, and Crash Team Racing will be renewed as well, which is awesome.

Wubwub

I am really excited. I agree with you with the fact that it's going to be really awesome. I am jut eagerly waiting for it.
Yup I think it's going to be great provided the developers do a good job at it. If not then hopefully it generates enough interest that others will pick up and do their own versions and possibly do a much better job at it but I have no reason to doubt that this current one won't be good enough.

raceman998

Yup I think it's going to be great provided the developers do a good job at it. If not then hopefully it generates enough interest that others will pick up and do their own versions and possibly do a much better job at it but I have no reason to doubt that this current one won't be good enough.
You are right. We don't need ti doubt. We just need to wait and watch.

raceman998

I initially read that as "Mario Kart Racing coming to Steam", and I was starstruck for a moment. Then reality came down on me, and I had to read it again. Kart Racing Pro is good too, but there are enough racing games out there that aim for realism that we really don't need another one. We should get more wacky races, and based on the recent E3 sighting, Crash Bandicoot is coming back, and Crash Team Racing will be renewed as well, which is awesome.
I am eargerly waiting for Crash Team Racing. It would definitely be a cool game.