Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Jet Ski Racing games.

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

CeliVega

Anyone remember the Jet Ski racing game from nintendo 64 and gamecube back then?

Wave Race 64:

Wave Race Blue Storm:

I LOVE these games back then. It's sad that there's no new Jet Ski Racing games lately.

Wubwub

I never got to play this game, unfortunately, because I didn't have an N64. I did get to play the jet ski racing at the arcades, though, and that was tons of fun for me since you could ride in an actual jet ski replica as the controls.

CeliVega

Oh man, this brings back so many memories! Back then I have always wanted a arcade machine in my house, so that I can skip all the waiting and queuing to get to my turn at the arcade centre. Games involving vehicles can only be fully enjoyed if you got a controller that resembles the real thing XD

I do actually remember this game. At first I did not know if I actually played the game before. After looking at it though, I can tell it is a game that I have played before. I remember playing this with all my friends and family lol.

StarFox64

I loved that game so much. I remember competing against my uncle for the top times on each of the tracks. Aww, the memories. They should really try bringing this back, OP!

Ghost Rider

I saw Waverace: Blue Storm for the Gamecube in a magazine once and I was amazed at the screen shots. I want able to play the game though. The closest to a jet ski game that I have played was in Crash Bandicoot Warped. I loved the jet ski levels of that game.

Kandikkal

I remember that I have played Ski racing in one of the older consoles when I was a little kid. I don't remember its name. But I am sure I really enjoyed it :D.