I'm having a problem playing this game.

Terrible OP. He says he has a problem playing the game, then he says he has a problem playing the menus ( whatever that means ), then disappears. If you solved whatever the problem was you could have at least posted the solution in case anyone else has the same problem.

Terrible OP. He says he has a problem playing the game, then he says he has a problem playing the menus ( whatever that means ), then disappears. If you solved whatever the problem was you could have at least posted the solution in case anyone else has the same problem.
This is just next level spamming, nothing else.

No idea what OP meant. I am still trying to figure it out. OP's post is really confusing. I hope he clarifies in that case. Because it seems like he has different language. So it is not something many of us are getting.

I think you should check hardware and software properly. There could be some problem in hardware or a minor problem due to compatibility that is causing the problem in the game. It highly recommended that you should upgrade your software, if you are facing difficulties.

To be honest, I think for you to have any answer we're going to have to know exactly what kind of issues you're experiencing. just because you can play other games doesn't always automatically mean that you can play new ones such as Ride 2, so what happens when you run the game?

Does any error messages come up? Could it be a disc error? What setting do you use and is it installing properly before you open the game up? I've got Ride 2 on the Playstation 4 so I may not be the right person to answer, but I would have thought for anyone to help then we're going to need more information.
I get your point.

To be honest, I think for you to have any answer we're going to have to know exactly what kind of issues you're experiencing. just because you can play other games doesn't always automatically mean that you can play new ones such as Ride 2, so what happens when you run the game?

Does any error messages come up? Could it be a disc error? What setting do you use and is it installing properly before you open the game up? I've got Ride 2 on the Playstation 4 so I may not be the right person to answer, but I would have thought for anyone to help then we're going to need more information.
I see.

I think it's always a good idea to check back with the threads that we make, otherwise you might miss out on some valuable advice or tips. I suppose the issue is fixed now but it would have been nice to know how he did it so that it could help others with the same problem in the future.
Definitely.

I see.

I hope by now the OP seems to have solved the problem because if not then these fake profiles of nermin are going to spam a lot.

My PC is up to date, frameworks, updates and drivers and the game verifies files. I'm able to play GTA and Rainbow 6 but I can't even play the menus of this game. What could be the problem?
The game may not be compatible with your PC. Try checking the system requirements on the game's website to see if your PC meets the minimum requirements. If it does, then there may be a problem with your graphics card or drivers.

Back