Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Brem

Vice City rocked, let's just start off on that note. I played Vice City like crazy, stayed up till nearly the morning almost everytime I played. Anyways I've never really played the vice city stories , but I might be picking those up soon. Do you guys think we'll see a new GTA take place in a future Vice City. I kind of want to see modern day Vice City in a GTA, what do you guys think? Would be awesome if Ray Liotta reprises his role, not as main character, but somewhere in the game. Would be nice.

Anyways, who here would like to see a sequel to Vice City? A full on sequel that is.

TopRacer

I wouldn't mind a sequel. Vice City was a great game but it wasn't my favorite of the series. I was always crying out for another game like San Andreas though, and GTA V looks to be doing that for me.

junkie087

I wouldn't mind a sequel. Vice City was a great game but it wasn't my favorite of the series. I was always crying out for another game like San Andreas though, and GTA V looks to be doing that for me.

Agreeing with you very much, it would be good of course to have a sequel but then I prefer GTA IV better as for now

JoshSmith

It would be really cool to see a sequel to Vice City but I just dont see it happening. They made 2 games about Vice City, I dont see them making a third all of the sudden.

JoshSmith100

I guess a sequel would be cool but I dont really desire for RockStar to make one. I am just so pumped up about GTA V that there are no other ideas for GTA that I am I thinking about!

OscarDaGrouch

Yeah I think a sequel would be awesome. But like some of the other users said, I don't see it happening. Rockstar already made another game about Vice City and that was pretty cool, but they are moving on to bigger and better things (hopefully) with GTA V

Scottf14

Vice City was awesome. I wouldn't mind another game, a much more updated and modern game, set in the same time frame but not necessarily in that city. I do think that starting whole new cities and things to do is better though, since it keeps the franchise from being too stale.

ENO1986

I 100% agree a sequel would be nice I don't know what it is about Vice City, but I love the atmosphere and the strange characters you meet along the way, but of course if their was going to be a sequel I would have to play Vice City again because I vaguely remember the storyline.

Rob

A sequel to Vice City would be amazing, I'd love it if they made one. It was and is such a good game that I never get tired of it.

Rocky55119

A sequel wouldn't be bad but I don't think a sequel is necessary. I agree Vice City is a great game, but there's so much to do adding a sequel couldn't have much.

Nub_Cannon

A sequel wouldn't be bad but I don't think a sequel is necessary. I agree Vice City is a great game, but there's so much to do adding a sequel couldn't have much.

I agree, it isn't really necessary but maybe if they start releasing GTA games more regularly, they may start doing sequels kind of like COD.

I wouldn't say no to some more Tommy Vercetti or even to the city in general a few years after Vercetti's takeover. Maybe a new character gaining strength in the mafia system the way Tommy did all those years ago.

sillylucy

Vice City was fun, but I'd rather Rockstar move to another location instead of revisiting the old games. I like how GTA SA was expanded, but I don't want to see Vice City expanded or updated. I think I'm ready for a new chapter.

Valentino

I would love to see a sequel for Vice City. Honestly when I first started seeing the GTA5 trailers I was really hoping Michael was going to be Tommy! Tommy is one of my favourite characters in the series and VC was my favourite game. If not, I'd at least like to see some kind of cameo from him.

LanceVance

I got excited a while back because they did something like release it so it could be played on the phone, and I was so disappointed when it wasn't a new release. The others in the series just don't do it for me. At least not in the way that Vice City does. The cars, music, missions, characters, and even the voice actors make this such an unbeatable game.

sidney

It would be nice if they would make a sequal for Vice City, but I'm just wondering if how old and how will Tommy look like in the next sequel? He's probably gonna be around 40 to 50 years old already? I hope they will make a sequel for Vice City, it would be interesting.

Soroboru

A sequel would be cool, but I would much rather have them do a remake, everything as it was, just better graphics and some extras, like the ability to swim and things like that.

ENO1986

It's a nice thought, but I don't think R* will make a remake or a sequel as much as I would love to see one made for this game and San Andreas!

Rocketman

Would love a sequel as well. I always liked neon signs. Vice city was probably my favorite setting in a GTA game. Hopefully it gets rebooted like Los Santos and Liberty City in a big release eventually.