Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

How Would You Rate it?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

teabwoi

Honestly I I really enjoy playing Mario Kart and personally I will give it a 8/10. The game is really fun and I like the graphics and all of the colors in the game.

If you had to rate the game how much would you give it?

JoshPosh

I'd probably give it an 8 as well. All of the previous Kart games are fun. This one has upgraded graphics.

troutski

I'll give it a 7/10 because it's fairly similar to its predecessors, and not enough has been done to make the game really stand out as much as it should in the storied Mario Kart franchise.

utneqo7d

About 8 out of 10. The anti-gravity idea is really cool, though it doesn't look that special in my opinion. The courses look really great, though the general gameplay is broken. It's much more luck based, and not that much skill based. In mario kart wii, there where lot's of (glitch) shortcuts you had to master to win a race, when racing online. In mario kart 8 you just need to be able to firehop, which sucks.

I must say, the DLC pack and graphics make things up, though I wouldn't buy the game if I had mario kart wii.
A great example is that GCN Yoshi circuit doesn't have the tunnel shortcut anymore, yet another proof that MK8 is more luck based than skill based, because that tunnel shortcut was actually pretty hard to pull of.

Kraiten

I'll give it a 8/10 because compared to other games in the Mario Kart franchise, it is mostly the same with a few updates here and there. Also reading some reviews, it has changed my mind on how the game play so that has altered my overall view of the game.

I would give it a fair 7/10. It feels like every of Mario Kart game, the only notable difference I see when I play is the graphics. The game play and mechanics are all the same from previous installations, but to be fair it is hard to update a game like this.

I would give it an 8/10. It's definitely an improvement over earlier games, and I think it has found the best of every release, but I feel like there's something missing. I have spent countless hours on the game though, and I will likely spend a lot more over the years.

I would give this game an 8/10, as well. It's an excellent game, though I would wish that they didn't take out some weapons and also kept the option to hold onto a 2nd weapon.

I have played a majority of the "carts" games since the first Nintendo. I admit they are fun for awhile. But the games never change a great deal. The programmers may mix up the characters a bit (introducing the bad versions of Mario and Luigi for instance), as they are introduced in other games, but in the end it's the same. The graphics have gotten better over the years, but we are still talking about characters that are meant to look like cartoons. There is only so far you can go with that. My rating is 5. It lacks originality.

Wubwub

I give it an 8 but mostly because I'm not too fond of kart racers. I definitely enjoyed this game, but I admit I'm biased because I'd probably only give the highest scores to the racing games that are more in tuned with my tastes.

I have played a majority of the "carts" games since the first Nintendo. I admit they are fun for awhile. But the games never change a great deal. The programmers may mix up the characters a bit (introducing the bad versions of Mario and Luigi for instance), as they are introduced in other games, but in the end it's the same. The graphics have gotten better over the years, but we are still talking about characters that are meant to look like cartoons. There is only so far you can go with that. My rating is 5. It lacks originality.

Lacks originality? Who else do you know attacks with shells, bananas and squids?!

utneqo7d

Lacks originality? Who else do you know attacks with shells, bananas and squids?!

I completely have to agree with you on this one. Mario kart has always been one of the most original games of ALL TIME, and this is a real insult to nintendo. The DLC pack, for example, contains some really nice tracks, not only from the mario series, but also from zelda and F-zero. If there's one game I would have to think of which is very original, it would be mario kart 8!

I completely have to agree with you on this one. Mario kart has always been one of the most original games of ALL TIME, and this is a real insult to nintendo. The DLC pack, for example, contains some really nice tracks, not only from the mario series, but also from zelda and F-zero. If there's one game I would have to think of which is very original, it would be mario kart 8!
Thanks. Also, let's not forget, in the new year, Animal Crossing tracks are coming to Mario Karts. :)

JessiFox

I'd have to go with an 8/10 as well, it doesn't stand out quite as much as I was expecting it to, but at the same time I'm not left feeling like that really detracts from the overall experience. It's still quite good :).

utneqo7d

I'd have to go with an 8/10 as well, it doesn't stand out quite as much as I was expecting it to, but at the same time I'm not left feeling like that really detracts from the overall experience. It's still quite good :).

You can drive on the damn walls, that's incredible! Though 8/10 is a good score, the same I have rated it XD

I mean, what could you expect more than what nintendo gave us? I think the game is really well done, I can't think of anything nintendo should've added.

JessiFox

You can drive on the damn walls, that's incredible! Though 8/10 is a good score, the same I have rated it XD

I mean, what could you expect more than what nintendo gave us? I think the game is really well done, I can't think of anything nintendo should've added.

I don't know, honestly. I just felt like it wasn't exactly what I was expecting- not necessarily LESS than I was expecting or worse or whatever, just different. I get that feeling with things sometimes, it's a little hard to pin down.

But I do agree it's well done :).

niiro17

I give this game a rate 8/10 too. The previous installments are amazing but this one has upgraded and added some new few features.

Probably a 9, because I've played it a lot and had a blast with it, so I definitely feel like I owe it a higher score. I won't rate it 10/10, because there's always room for improvement.

xlSynergy

I would give it a 8/10 as well. It's not like it's a realistic driving game, but it's really fun, especially with friends and family when they come over.