Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Squigly

Definitely a great addition to the game with regards to multiplayer. Honestly there might be a couple problems but who can complain when it's FREE!

After playing them for a while, I can certainly say that they are amazing, and that they have been worth the (very long) wait. I just think that GTA Online would have had way more success (not that it doesn't have a lot to begin with, but still...) if the heists would have launched with the game, or at least in the first two months.

Squigly

Well I would rather have a later release without bugs or gameplay issues instead of a rushed release. Overall I'd say I'm pretty pleased.

troutski

I have to say that I love it. The mode is pretty solid in every way, and it should meet most people's expectations.

xlSynergy

So sad that PC has to wait another month for this game to come out.

How's heists? I haven't had a chance to try it out on my PS4 yet. I'll definitely try it out tomorrow, though.

Wubwub

I still don't have it but I saw some clips online and they looked awesome. I can tell it will be a lot of fun and it will surely breathe some new life into a game that everyone has probably played to death by now.

troutski

If you haven't tried it out yet, then I highly recommend it. It's everything that you could wish for, and that's not an exaggeration for once.

Wubwub

If you haven't tried it out yet, then I highly recommend it. It's everything that you could wish for, and that's not an exaggeration for once.
I agree. Some games have multiplayer modes that just seem tacked on for the purpose of having it, but this one seems to have a lot of thought put into it as it should since this is a game that really lends itself well to multilayer and having anything less than perfect would have been very disappointing.