Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

HD gaming health effects

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Max007

I think playing to many video games especially in HD can have some negative effects on your health. I myself suffer from migraine headaches and playing a lot of HD gaming seems to trigger them. HD gaming is a big strain on your eyesight as well. The key is everything in moderation.

peelout247

I agree, everything in moderation with everything in life is key. But I wasn't aware HD gaming caused this kind of issues. I always thought it had more to do with the game itself. Like for instance I had a friend who played a game recently on a 3D television but wasn't aware of this issue. So he threw up only for me to let him know that there are warning labels on the back of each game stating it may cause migraines and stuff.

FuZyOn

HD gaming can cause some issues especially if you have a 4K screen and you stare at it for long periods of time. Your eyes get really sore and you start to feel nauseous, I experienced it before I got my glasses that are made for sitting in front of screens for long periods of time.

filmjunkie08

My teen is a big gamer. My concern is that he has become so sedentary and hss gained a lot of weight. I am also curious about HD and eye sight. It seems every year his eye glass prescription needs to become stronger.

Wubwub

Yeah it really does give you migraines when you stay up too long and just stare at the screen without even blinking because you're too focused. It's better to put in breaks once in a while.