Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

GTA V Special and Collectors editions

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Brem

Read full details here: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ft-auto-v-special-edition-and-collectors.html

Looks like there's going to be a special and collector's edition of GTA V. And here's what you can expect to get from each.

People who pre-order the game, will get the Atomic Blimp, which you can get for pre-ordering either the special, collectors and I'm guessing the standard edition as well.

Now for the better stuff:

Special Edition:
  • Copy of GTA V
  • Collectible Steel-book with art
  • Blueprint map
  • Special Ability Boost
  • Stunt Plane trials
  • Extra outfits, tattoos etc.
  • And more weapons
actual_1369261683.jpg

Collector's Edition:
  • Includes everything from Special Edition
  • Security deposit bag with logo key
  • New Era cap
  • Custom character models for online
  • Unique vehicles and garage property
actual_1369261754.jpg

Anyways anyone going to pick either up? Personally I'm not too big on collectors or special edition sets, so I'm going to stick with the standard game itself. Nothing really seems to jump out at me.

Carl

I buy special edition or collectors editions for every big A title game. So I'm for sure going to pick up the collector's edition. That hat alone screams awesome to me and I just need to get it. The wallet is nice, but I have a thing about logos on stuff I own. The rest of the stuff isn't really all too great, but I'll take it. Any idea on price? I imagine the special edition is around $80 and the collectors is around $100-120?

TopRacer

My friend has pre-ordered the collectors edition. Unfortunately I currently don't have enough money to purchase any other edition than the normal. The game and map/poster will do me fine anyway :)

Cutler4Life

I dont ever really buy into these special edition and collector editions but these look pretty cool! Can I get these at target they do some sort of gift card for all big name releases.