Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

GTA V: How many hours in a single day?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Haroon

GTA V is one my favorite games and I never get tired of it.I have spent many hours by playing this game.I used to play it daily 5 to 6 hours.Nowadays,I am too much busy in my works,so I play it about 2 hours a day.But still I enjoy this game as I enjoyed it in my past.

Shine_Spirit

GTA V is one my favorite games and I never get tired of it.I have spent many hours by playing this game.I used to play it daily 5 to 6 hours.Nowadays,I am too much busy in my works,so I play it about 2 hours a day.But still I enjoy this game as I enjoyed it in my past.

GTA V is kinda addictive, haha! I can't explain it right... Maybe because the story is so good and the game is so well developed.

holmes22

Addictive for me is usually not translating to all one day or multiple hours a day, but rather going back day after day. That said, my high for hours in a day is not that high, which for me is probably a good thing.

I use to play GTA for 2 hours everyday. The longest session ever was 5 hours. It was the Christmas day and i was totally free from work. I enjoyed a lot. I wish i have that much time again to play this game.

Shine_Spirit

I use to play GTA for 2 hours everyday. The longest session ever was 5 hours. It was the Christmas day and i was totally free from work. I enjoyed a lot. I wish i have that much time again to play this game.

It looks nice... 5 hours is quite good, right? So, do you consider yourself an addicted one? :p

holmes22

Five hours a day would have me seeing double I think, but I am sure I have gotten there before for some games. A few days in a row though sounds too intense.

tpicks

It actually varies, when I started newly I could put in at least five hours. Lately I have reduced the number of hours I am involved online especially if I'm not with my anti radiation eyeglasses.

tpicks

There are days I don't play games at all especially when occupied with other assignments. However on free days I do spend good number of hours on it.

holmes22

This kind of makes me wonder if there is some type of record out there, and I am sure there is. Now maybe I do not want to hear what it is though, and it might be a little depressing.

It depends on how much time I got. On weekdays, I only play a maximum of 5 hours and on weekends, I can play as long as I want. As long as I finished all my schoolworks though. I am not a gta addict but I can say that I really love to play this game.

overcast

Now a days I can't spend much time. And spending daily time would be lot harder. Instead I wish to spend around 2 hours a week. And that can be more than enough on that part. I guess we have to just sometimes go random with play time.

tpicks

Lately some days I do not come online to play games. The other thing is the few days I come online for games I spend quality time, as in hours.