Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

GTA + SIMS = love?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

FuZyOn

I fiddled with this idea for the past couple of days briefly, I would love to see a mod for this since I don't think those games will come to an agreement on this. Just imagine GTA having all the features from The Sims, it would feel like real life.

Susime

Pretty nice idea!

Check out the PC mods for it though as I'm sure someone out there has had the exact same idea.

Wubwub

I think that would be great. It's the only thing that they could add to that game since it's already so packed with features. I think this would bring a level of detail that would impress us beyond GTA V.

FuZyOn

Pretty nice idea!

Check out the PC mods for it though as I'm sure someone out there has had the exact same idea.
Most likely, but I haven't been able to find a good mod for my idea. I should do one maybe, since I'm learning to be a software developer for the near future. I'm sure someone will make a mod for this.

Susime

Most likely, but I haven't been able to find a good mod for my idea. I should do one maybe, since I'm learning to be a software developer for the near future. I'm sure someone will make a mod for this.

If you make one yourself then I wish you the best of luck! :)

FuZyOn

If you make one yourself then I wish you the best of luck! :)
I wish, right now I'm working on the back-end aspect of programs and applications so I will need a couple of talented people that can handle the front-end aspect. It can be done, I would be willing to work on it! :D

Sims style customization would be very cool as a mod. As far as official game updates though, I'd rather see some more activities around the city.

ACSAPA

That could be a cool idea. The amount of stuff that can be customized in The Sims could be a nice addition in GTA. You can have more options for your character's appearance, or even add some furniture to your safehouse. You could also work on socialization, and befriending your crime crew.

Wubwub

I just found a mobile game of fallout called fallout shelter and I think GTA could do something similar because it's mostly a sim or pet game that has elements of the original game in it. If ever Rockstar makes a game like this in the future I hope they make it a lot more fleshed out though since fallout shelter is a bit limited even though it is a lot of fun.

Squigly

I'm hoping for many elements of customization in the Sims to be made available in GTA VI. A man can dream.

ACSAPA

I'm hoping for many elements of customization in the Sims to be made available in GTA VI. A man can dream.
Like what exactly? Saint's Row already has the "customize your own main character" aspect. Well, maybe it could be cool if you could customize your whole heist crew. That, however, would maybe make a story aspect more difficult to do. Maybe you could do more, in terms of managing your character, but I'd hope you wouldn't have to micro-manage, and have to have your criminal eat, shower, use the bathroom, and sleep. That would be a hassle.