Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

GTA Online Valentines Day Massacre

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

The_Real_Slim_JD

Rockstar has announced that they're releasing a free update to GTA Online on Valentine's Day (February 14th)! This Friday, they'll release the Valentine's Day Massacre update which will add a new vehicle, a new weapon, new clothes, and new jobs. Everything is 1920s mobster themed which I think is really cool!

You can check out the official post by Rockstar for the details: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...Friday-The-GTA-Online-Valentine-s-Day-Massacr

bullbrand

It looks really good, a nice fresh change and a actually good package to have unlike the Beach Bum Pack which in my opinion looked really poor.

Looking forward to that new armoured car though, would be a great addition to my garage!

daimashin

Cool, so what time can we expect to get the update? I wonder if the update is going to be huge. I might hop on on the day if I have the time to see how it is.

gats

Consididering I'm still single, it looks like I finally have something to do on Valentines day.

sidney

It said that it will be available for a limited time starting this Friday, so I'm guessing it will be available for the whole February.

bullbrand

How is everyone liking this DLC? Ive got to say I haven't brought the car yet, but that new Tommy Gun is amazing. Well worth a buy in my opinion!

Scott Rooney

I liked this DLC because it brought new masks and stuff that all my friends played about with. Shame that it has been removed and you are unable to buy the items, I missed getting the Tommy Gun because I didn't have enough to pay for it. Now all my friends have it and I can never get it :( Hopefully they will release it in a future 'weapons dlc' maybe?