Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

MrAmazingMan1

What did you like in GTA 4 that you didn''t see implemented in GTA5, and what did you see in GTA 4 you didn't like and was implemented in GTA 5?

pwarbi

For me, GTA 4 and GTA 5 are a world apart, and GTA 5 is a game that's a lot more polished and will keep you playing over and over again. The thing with GTA 4 was that, while it was a decent game in its own right, it didn't live up to San Andreas, or even vice city as far as the characters or the storyline went, so it was a bit limited in the long terrm appeal.

Cyrus

Hardly a question. GTA IV is probably my least favorite main title, whereas GTA V is easily in my top 2. The only thing that I think GTA IV had that GTA V doesn't have was multiplayer modes. Carjack City, Cops n' Crooks, Turf War...Those were fun.

Susime

IV and V seem to be almost two different genres of game at this point. Compared to V, IV seems to almost be a landlocked non-open-world game.

The things that I miss from IV though are the ragdoll animations as I feel they are more natural in that game, and of course the swing glitch. That glitch was serious fun and I was hoping that they added a little nod to it somewhere in V but it seems they did not.

MrAmazingMan1

For me, GTA 4 and GTA 5 are a world apart, and GTA 5 is a game that's a lot more polished and will keep you playing over and over again. The thing with GTA 4 was that, while it was a decent game in its own right, it didn't live up to San Andreas, or even vice city as far as the characters or the storyline went, so it was a bit limited in the long terrm appeal.

GTA5 definitely looks a lot more polished, which is why I enjoyed it so much more!

MrAmazingMan1

Hardly a question. GTA IV is probably my least favorite main title, whereas GTA V is easily in my top 2. The only thing that I think GTA IV had that GTA V doesn't have was multiplayer modes. Carjack City, Cops n' Crooks, Turf War...Those were fun.

What made you dislike GTA4 so much? I mean I agree a little bit, as the game was lacking "things to do" but what didn't you like?

MrAmazingMan1

IV and V seem to be almost two different genres of game at this point. Compared to V, IV seems to almost be a landlocked non-open-world game.

The things that I miss from IV though are the ragdoll animations as I feel they are more natural in that game, and of course the swing glitch. That glitch was serious fun and I was hoping that they added a little nod to it somewhere in V but it seems they did not.

Well what company wants to promote a failure in their previous game? xD

JusApee

Hard question... GTA IV seemed incomplete for me and by that I mean that GTA V had more of a storyline than IV. I skipped many of the cutscenes in GTA IV because I found them to be boring, but I couldn't wait to see the next cutscene in GTA V. Also, the map in GTA IV isn't simply as good as the on in GTA V or even SA (I personally found the map in San Andreas better than the one in GTA IV).

I like GTAV better in general. It just resonates better with my type of humor and what I expect from the GTA series. I still had fun with GTAIV, but I wish it wasn't as serious as it was.

D

Deleted member 57331

I'm not sure exactly what it is about GTA V, but I played it a lot more than IV. Something about GTA V makes me keep coming back to it. I think the atmosphere is a lot better, it's more lighthearted sort of. IV is really serious and darker imo, V is more "fun".

raceman998

Yes, I agree with most of the replies. In my opinion, GTA IV was completely different from GTA V. GTA V is much more interesting than the previous version. The concept and the storyline is very different and better than GTA IV.