Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

GRID Autosport Out June 24

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
S

Shawn Hopkins

Here’s one final trailer for GRID Autosport, which launches tomorrow, June 24, for Windows, PS3, and Xbox 360. The new game from Codemasters will cover Touring Car, Endurance, Open Wheel, Tuner and Street racing and will feature more than 80 cars and 22 tracks.

Codemasters also dropped some last-minute news of some of the features to expect in the game.

One hot feature of recent racing games is driving in online clubs or crews. I hear there are a couple of upcoming games that make kind of a big deal out of it. GRID Autosport has its own version of the feature, called RaceNet Clubs, which allow users to create and administer clubs. Each club to design its own colors and battle in a points battle against other clubs. Each club has its own Club HQ where players can check the progress of the club and stats of its members.

Codemasters also revealed that after launch it will offer expansions for the game including car packs and mini-expansions. There will also be a 4K texture pack released for PC players with beefy rigs on launch day.

The post GRID Autosport Out June 24 appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

jbeavis100

I'm honestly a bit suprised they are releasing a sequel to Grid 2 so soon. Not that I mind, I LOVE the grid series of games and the more the merrier.