Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Games In Your Backlog

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Wubwub

What are some of the games that are in your backlog? I still have many PS3 games I haven't played yet because I can't find enough time to marathon it as I prefer to finish the game in just one or two days if possible because I don't like spreading it out or else I'd lose interest.

I also have some old games I'd like to replay but I'm not sure how much I would enjoy it in case I am only fond of it due to nostalgia.

What games do you plan on playing in the near future? What is keeping you from playing these games? Do you have any old games you plan on replaying soon?

ACSAPA

I still haven't had a chance to play the Dead Island games. I know it seems crazy but there are so many zombie games out there at this point that I haven't even played my copy of Dead Island yet. I've played the Dead Rising games and Left 4 Dead and the Undead Nightmare expansion for Red Dead Redemption, but I haven't even touched Dead Island. I saw another Dead Rising game for XBox One, so I'd better get caught up soon.

wowtgp

I have more than 50 games in backlog that I am yet to finish. I don't think that I am ever going to finish at least 80% of those unfinished games anyway. Some are not worth my time and some I am just not interested in.

ACSAPA

I have more than 50 games in backlog that I am yet to finish. I don't think that I am ever going to finish at least 80% of those unfinished games anyway. Some are not worth my time and some I am just not interested in.
I can relate to having a lot of games your backlog, but in my case it's not that they're not worth the time, or that I'm not interested.
I just don't have time to play the games in my backlog right now, even though they're good games.
I'm hoping that by the holidays, I'll have time to play a couple of games.