Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Games Collection

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Wubwub

I have about around 10. I don't get much because I prefer playing in the living room a lot more so I usually use my console more often. I never really meant to use my PC to play on anyway and the only reason I have games there is because I wanted to check out the free to play ones.

rossonomous

On my steam account I have around 70-80 I think. Don't really play on my PC that much at the moment though.

On my PS3 I have 15 I think. Mainly play GTA5 at the moment.

Kandikkal

I think Steam and Humble Bundle has corrupted me like many. Now-a-days I just buy a game or bundle when a huge sale is on and I never get to play them. I usually play Dota 2 or CS:GO and forget about all those single player games :(

Ghost Rider

Unlike the games on my consoles, all my PC games are downloaded and installed directly to my hard drive. I have a lot of games installed in my PC. They range from simple hidden object games and match - 3 puzzle games to more complex games like DotA and Counterstrike. Why do I have a huge collection of PC games? That's because I download games from torrent sites. Nyahaha!

Reaper_13

I have 110 games on steam, tons of games with boxes. Most of my steam games came from bundles, there are tons these days!

I also usually wait for a game I want to go on a big sale before buying it. Just bought EU4 for 10 euros, its normal price is 40.

CeliVega

I never gave my games a proper count......
But I think it would be around 100 games including my pc game disc, gameboy cartridge, nds game card, different game disc for my playstation, nintendo 64......
And maybe some of my Super Nintendo games are still functioning, who knows >_>

Reaper_13

I never gave my games a proper count......
But I think it would be around 100 games including my pc game disc, gameboy cartridge, nds game card, different game disc for my playstation, nintendo 64......
And maybe some of my Super Nintendo games are still functioning, who knows >_>
That's a low count, go buy some bundles and come back for a full report. I have 110 games on steam, I've probably played 20 of them.

CeliVega

That's a low count, go buy some bundles and come back for a full report. I have 110 games on steam, I've probably played 20 of them.
Nah~~I think it's actually pretty close. Most of my games are from my cousin anyway. I think he's the one with a huge game collection. He is never one who love to organize, so you can always see different games stacking here and there at his place. He got bored with games easily, so I always get to borrow some new games from him back then. Things are much easier with digital download now, so he doesn't buy physical copies as often anymore.

Clanky

My steam account has hundreds or even thousands of games (not joking. it may be around 1000)... I was a very active PC gamer a year ago, but I switched to consoles now. Too bad for my Steam account lol.

Reaper_13

My steam account has hundreds or even thousands of games (not joking. it may be around 1000)... I was a very active PC gamer a year ago, but I switched to consoles now. Too bad for my Steam account lol.

Uhm... Would you donate me your steam account, lol... please?

mikelouis

I have a couple. I have several games since I started gaming. I have those that had poor graphics to those of these days that have all the graphics that you could ever dream of.

I have 56 games on steam and I play hardly any of them. I get a lot of games I don't want from Humble Bundle's. I don't feel bad for not playing them because I didn't want them to begin with.

AndreiFL

I have 60 games on Steam, but I mostly play CS : GO, Payday 2, DayZ and War Thunder. I'm waiting for the big releases of this year. Then, I'll start playing a lot of games again.

Kandikkal

You should seriously think about donating your Steam account :D. I am sure there will be many who wants it :D.

Wubwub

Yeah, if you keep your eyes peeled enough you get to see a lot of freebies and promos go by and it's really better to just stock them since you could always just keep them on your account for later download.

jurew2

I have a lot of games in my collection, I don't even know how many there are. They're mostly in the digital format in the steam library and I don't play 90% of those games regulary. I play about 6 different games right now and I think that I have too many games in my steam library. I didn't even play all the games that I have there.