Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Favourite character

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Jellyfish

Mine would be Link but obviously that is more because the greatness of the game series.

There have always been some interesting characters in games. And not only the main characters.

jcairns82

Toad. Short, but effective. As a little guy growing up, it was nice to know that the short characters could compete with the bigger guys.

Hemingway

My favourite character has to be Niko from GTA4. Generally speaking, I don't like having a character premade me for me in any game, hence why I tend to stick to RPGs. Niko managed to be pretty easy to relate to, though. He didn't try to hide who he was from anyone, and so I ended up admiring his honesty.

dailypost1

There is no favorite character for me because I find it difficult to keep a hold of one. That's usually the case.

The two dudes from Contra, Mad Dog and Scorpion. It takes balls to go into an alien infested area all guns blazing with no backup and arms being thrown your way using balloons.

Oh and Haggar from Final Fight. He is a mayor who is also a pro wrestler. How cool is that!!

Crash Bandicoot. That dance he does where he motions any onlooker to "suck it" is awesome. Plus, he's the main character of some of the best games ever, including the best cart racer ever, Crash Team Racing.

ReinaDIa

Captain Falcon.
I've never played the original game but I chose him mostly because he's one of the fastest, if not the fastest, characters on SSBM.

gats

I like to play as Donkey Kong when I play Mario Cart. I don't have any functional reason to this, I just think it is funny to see a giant ape stuffed into a tiny go cart :p.

Farseer

I'd say that Zero, I love his Haikus - yes, that's why. I don't think he has the best ability, but god - the Haikus! It is hilarious!

My favorite character would have to be Wakka from Final Fantasy X. He's really good at fighting and soccer, yet he's laidback and funny in a way that makes for a good time.

mssfgaming

To me, I love Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite. She was spectacular as a character, but she is also tied worth Ellie, from The Last of Us. She was tough and incredibly compelling and just a great all around character.

Wubwub

I like Dante from Devil May Cry. It's why I was so surprised when the new one didn't feature him. I don't blame the developers though, as I stopped playing it once I got disappointed with the second installment.

Boundless

I will go with Vegetto from Burst Limit! He's the strongest Z-fighter, being the potara fusion of Goku and Vegeta. His character is quite cool too!

Ghost Rider

I love all the chicks in the Dead or Alive series. They're just so darn pretty with exaggerated frontal bumpers. I also love Lara. She's so tough yet so full of womanly charm even if she gets down and dirty. Do I have any male favorites? Ah, yes... Larry. From Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cumlaude. :D

Wubwub

I love all the chicks in the Dead or Alive series. They're just so darn pretty with exaggerated frontal bumpers. I also love Lara. She's so tough yet so full of womanly charm even if she gets down and dirty. Do I have any male favorites? Ah, yes... Larry. From Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cumlaude. :D
Larry is pretty amusing and really one of a kind. I agree that he is one of the more unique and likable video game characters of all time and he and his game are severely underrated.

Colebra

That's a really hard one...

Kong, Mario, Kirby, almost every character from Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter, the dude from Carmageddon, the Worms...
Can't really pick one.

ACSAPA

Kasumi and Tina from Dead or Alive, Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue, the Prince of Persia from The Sands of Time- not the sequels, and Trevor Phillips from GTA V. Trevor is crazy, dangerous, funny and loyal to his friends. He's an interesting guy.