Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Favorite radio station?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

NatureSun

I usually listen to Non Stop Pop and Radio Mirror Park along with Los Santos Rock.

It's a shame most of the stations keep repeating the same songs pretty much. The radios seem to have been better in the previous versions according to me.

dailypost1

GTA has some radio stations that are realistic to the point of no return. Sometimes you don't remember that you're actually playing the game. Lets see what others have to say.

qwertyuiop7

I love Los Santos Rock because it reminds me of the radio stations from San Andreas.
I wish there were DLCs available for purchasing songs from the in-game radio stations.

davidexct

I too love listening Los Santos Rock while driving and riding vehicles in GTA V. Yes, it is some kind of similar as the radio station on the previous GTA San Andreas. Los Santos Rock is my favorite because it plays Rock music, which is my favorite.

mike mike

Los Santos take it home. By far the most amazing station I ever heard in a video game. I like the feel for the music, specifically when you're driving in a nice car. It makes you car look even better by just hearing it.

Los Santos. It's really fun and without a doubt the best radio station in any GTA game. I really enjoy the music when I'm driving - why can't I have this for my morning commute?

Brad

Non Stop Pop normally because it has all like RnB like Rihanna on it and Kanye West all the modern artists.

Qamra

I love Los Santos too! Looks like most of the users listen to this station, absolute classic.
I even listen to it on youtube sometimes.

I mostly had West Coast Classics on, though would occasionally switch if a song bugged me. Just found it the easiest to have playing in the background for some reason.

geri

Definitely, Non-Stop Pop. I feel like I am really on that road and I can sing along like I do in my own car.

Boundless

I'll go with Los Santos Rock on this one! It brings back memories from San Andreas and I'm pleased with it.

Chaos

I listen to all the stations, but my favorite is Los Santos Rock. GTA V music selection in my opinion could have been better, but I can't complain on this because they created maybe the best game ever.:)

Susime

I listen to Non Stop Poop a lot because I'm a sucker for pop songs. I don't think I've even tried out all the other stations yet, aside from the one of the rock stations.

Laceto

I like the East Lost FM. It has few hilarious songs that give me a positive mood. I think the radio channels are pretty bad compared to San Andreas for example, but there's few good ones.

jbepp

West Coast Classics because good rap never gets too old.
Non Stop Pop because some of the songs they play are SO good.
That said, I think the music selection was rather weak compared to SA or VC, but still good so Rockstar didn't disappoint me.