Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Does Tommy Vercetti make an appearance?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

raceman998

Wow, that is definitely something I should've realized before. However, I know that Vice City and Vice City Stories are two different games, I believe that Tommy Vercetti appears only in Vice City.
Yes, you are right. He appears only in Vice city,

raceman998

Yes, I have played those 2 games but I have only completed Vice City and GTA 3. I haven't completed San Andreas yet.
Well, if you have not completed it, I would highly recommend you to complete it because I was amazed at my performance when I completed hundred percent and I want you to get the same 'champion' feeling.

raceman998

He was not in Vice City Stories guys, he was the main protagonist in Vice City, but he was nowhere in Vice City Stories, you play a completely different character, who was Victor Vance the brother of Lance Vance. Tommy Vercetti is not in the game because it takes place 2 years before Vice City. Looks like you guys are talking about Vice City and not the sequel Vice City Stories released on the PSP and later ported to the PS2.

Here's the wiki for you: http://gta.wikia.com/Tommy_Vercetti
I was having a hard time finding the wiki link. Thanks for the link. He is really an amazing character.

sidney

Well, if you have not completed it, I would highly recommend you to complete it because I was amazed at my performance when I completed hundred percent and I want you to get the same 'champion' feeling.

Lol, yeah, I can relate to that. It is quite fulfilling if you have finished a game. I still have to re-download it, since it got erased when the PC was upgraded to Windows 7 since I can't transfer a 4 GB game installer to a flash drive. I also don't have those portable hard disks.