Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Does GTA always have the same main character?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Wubwub

No it doesn't. The characters was never the same. Each character is unique.
I agree and it plays a big part on what players remember about their particular favorite versions of GTA. I always hear people quoting their favorite character in their favorite versions because they all have different personalities.

niiro17

I agree and it plays a big part on what players remember about their particular favorite versions of GTA. I always hear people quoting their favorite character in their favorite versions because they all have different personalities.

Yup, me too. And that's true.

ACSAPA

I doubt it, in any case the protagonist is largely a faceless individual with only minimal backstory. You create your own legacy via what you do in the game.
I doubt it, in any case the protagonist is largely a faceless individual with only minimal backstory. You create your own legacy via what you do in the game.
I don't see CJ, Niko, Trevor, Michael and the others as faceless. They all have personalities and life stories. A lot of people like CJ because he's trying to live a better life and stop having out with a bad crowd but he gets sucked back into it.