Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Does anyone watch music shows on television?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

mssfgaming

It may not be considered as a music show, but I watch MuchMusic, a show where they showcase a lot of music videos. It is actually helpful to watch it, I find a lot of awesome singers through this channel. I found Imagine Dragons and Mumford & Sons on this channel. It also shows Top 30 Songs and a MuchMusic Countdown of Songs. They are pretty interesting and informative as well. I recommend you watch them.

billydd

It may not be considered as a music show, but I watch MuchMusic, a show where they showcase a lot of music videos. It is actually helpful to watch it, I find a lot of awesome singers through this channel. I found Imagine Dragons and Mumford & Sons on this channel. It also shows Top 30 Songs and a MuchMusic Countdown of Songs. They are pretty interesting and informative as well. I recommend you watch them.
Thanks letting me know about much music, l'll be checking it out:)

mssfgaming

Thanks letting me know about much music, l'll be checking it out:)
Your welcome. The channel sometimes showcases some music shows, but in the mornings they have music showcasing and that's where I found awesome bands. Good luck if you find any.

Awildgmr

If you are talking about shows like The Voice and American Idol, then no I don't watch music shows on tv. I use to watch American Idol, but I stopped years ago. They just stopped showing good singers on that show so it doesn't interest me anymore. I have seen two episodes of The Voice and it's ok, but I just don't have the urge to watch those shows anymore.

justusforus

I do watch The Voice and enjoy it much more than the "got talent" shows since I think the singers are of such a different caliber. I was disappointed in the knock offs since I think some were dropped due to weight or looks who were clearly better singers. I thought that was what the "blind" part of the show was about.

Awildgmr

Yeah I think it's bad that some people get knocked off these shows because they don't look good enough. I think it should be about talent more than looks.

TheViper

I don't really know what classifies as a music show. Though, I don't even see the need for a music channel in this day and age. When I watch TV it is because I want to see a specific show. If I want to listen to music I will pop out my ipod.

randee555

I hate that mtv doesn't actually show music except in the mornings. I thought it stood for "music television", I guess that doesn't apply anymore. I do miss those days though but times change. I watch bits and pieces of shows like the "The Voice" but never actually follow it fully. I don't watch "American Idol" anymore, it's just not the same but then again nothing really is.

Wubwub

I used to watch American Idol sometimes but only up to the auditions part. It's the only part that I find entertaining since it's where most of the bad singers are. The rest of the season is a bit boring to me since everyone is just trying so hard to be pleasant.

Gin0710

I can't remember the name of the channel, it begins with a P, but it airs a lot of concert series and it also shows music documentaries on different artists. The only problem is is that it's owned by MTV so I hope the garbage that's being aired on MTV doesn't leak over on to this channel. I'm so tired of channels calling themselves MUSIC TELEVISION when they really aren't anymore. It's just garbage television.

NickJ

Not anymore. Last one I used to watch as American Idol. But they've switched the panel up so much now it's annoying.

funone22

Yes I do watch music shows on television and they are at the top of my list. I watch American Idol, America's Got Talent, The voice, and more. I also watch all the music awards every year. Musical talent runs in my family and singing is what I enjoy doing.

wowtgp

I have watched American Idol, Indian Idol and a couple of other loca shows like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, but I don't watch them anymore. It's the same story every year. Singers come, they win and then they are lost somewhere never to be seen again. It's so sad to see this happening in the music industry.

Aurelia

Music shows, not really. I did watch Britain's Got Talent for some time online, but not anymore. I listen to MTV from time to time.

I do watch musicals, though. Phantom of the Opera and Love Never Dies are two excellent ones. Webber is a true master with music. I have loved everything he'd composed. Evita is another one of good examples, even though it's from 1997, I think.

wulfman

That guy is a judge on Britain's Got Talent I believe now right ? He is one funny character. No filter between his brain and mouth sometimes. LOL

Aurelia

He's both. He was at American Idol and now he's again at Britain's Got Talent. He can be impatient and judgmental, but he knows what he's doing. Every show needs someone like him or else it would be simply too ''easy''. He manages to ''put people down'' when it's necessary. Sometimes that too can be seen as a talent, don't you think?