Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

F1 2013 Do you think that F1 2013 is diffcult to play with a keyboard?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
I honestly believe that there are some game types that only belong to either a controller or a keyboard and mouse. Not both. Fighting games and racing games definitely would be better navigated with a console controller, and first person games and shooting games that require accurate hits would really need the fine control of the mouse.

I would say that playing F1 2013 with a keyboard is difficult, because almost every racing game that you play with a keyboard is hard to play because of it. You are better off playing the racing games including F1 2013 with a wheel or with a gamepad.
I agree.

I honestly believe that there are some game types that only belong to either a controller or a keyboard and mouse. Not both. Fighting games and racing games definitely would be better navigated with a console controller, and first person games and shooting games that require accurate hits would really need the fine control of the mouse.
Definitely.

sidney

I think it depends on the type of game you play. I play Need For Speed and using the keyboard works just fine with me.