Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Do You Still Play GTA IV From Time To Time?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Squigly

I still play it from time to time. There's surprisingly still quite an active multiplayer community remaining.

ACSAPA

I still play it from time to time. There's surprisingly still quite an active multiplayer community remaining.
I've returned to GTA IV occasionally as well. It's so vastly different from GTA V at this point, but it's still a good game, nevertheless. It's a bit more on the serious side, but it has its moments of comic relief. Plus, it's unique in that the main characters are immigrants coming to America, trying to experience that "Land of the Free" and "Home of the Brave" they keep hearing about.

Wubwub

I find this surprising as well, but it's probably due to the many mods that have been made available for it. I'm sure in the future more mods will come out for GTA v and it will be the same way which is really what makes these games very impressive.

ACSAPA

I find this surprising as well, but it's probably due to the many mods that have been made available for it. I'm sure in the future more mods will come out for GTA v and it will be the same way which is really what makes these games very impressive.
I don't know about mods for GTA V. I've been hearing some things, like Rockstar is trying to put a stop to mods being used in GTA V. I'm not sure of the validity of that, but that's one of the rumors I've been hearing. So, watch out, PC GTA players.

Wubwub

I don't know about mods for GTA V. I've been hearing some things, like Rockstar is trying to put a stop to mods being used in GTA V. I'm not sure of the validity of that, but that's one of the rumors I've been hearing. So, watch out, PC GTA players.
I didnt know they were against mods. I guess I always assumed that a company with this much creativity would be okay with it when fans are getting creative themselves. Regardless I'm sure someone will figure it out someday And I can't wait to see what they come up with.

ACSAPA

I didnt know they were against mods. I guess I always assumed that a company with this much creativity would be okay with it when fans are getting creative themselves. Regardless I'm sure someone will figure it out someday And I can't wait to see what they come up with.
I think the issue was that mods make their game buggy and add glitches that weren't there. Once again, not exactly sure of the source, but this is what I heard. Rockstar doesn't want people to make their game problematic when it was fine in the first place, as far as I can tell. If I am wrong, someone feel free to correct me.

Wubwub

I think the issue was that mods make their game buggy and add glitches that weren't there. Once again, not exactly sure of the source, but this is what I heard. Rockstar doesn't want people to make their game problematic when it was fine in the first place, as far as I can tell. If I am wrong, someone feel free to correct me.
That does sound reasonable. I guess they don't mind as much if it's done only locally but for these things to shine you really have to put them online. I think they should integrate it into the game next time as I know some other games have successfully done it.

mauricioq

Not anymore. GTA IV was pretty cool, but right after I got the V, I never touched the previous version again. Everything in this one is better, so there's no need for that.

For the story, yes, but if I just want to roam around the city, driving and maybe killing people, I just stick to GTA 5 where it has updated graphics, updated weapons, updated cars, updated everything, really. The only thing I would replay in GTA 4 is the story, everything else can also be found in GTA 5, and it's better there.