Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Do you consider Dr. Driving as a racing game?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Ghost Rider

Have you tried Dr. Driving for Android? It's a game wherein you try to complete the different tasks presented to you like park in a certain place or drive at a certain speed. The developer states that it's not a racing game but a driving game. Do you agree with the developer that it's not a racing game but a driving game.

Kandikkal

If the developer himself is stating that it is not a racing game, then why do you have to doubt it? I have played Dr.Driving but I did not like it. So I uninstalled it.

Ghost Rider

If the developer himself is stating that it is not a racing game, then why do you have to doubt it? I have played Dr.Driving but I did not like it. So I uninstalled it.
Because there are times when developers give the wrong notion about their app in order to gain a bit of recognition and be differentiated from the rest of the pack. If you don't consider it as a racing game, what category would you put it then? Driving game? Lol.

Kandikkal

Because there are times when developers give the wrong notion about their app in order to gain a bit of recognition and be differentiated from the rest of the pack. If you don't consider it as a racing game, what category would you put it then? Driving game? Lol.
Well, you can call it as a driving simulator :p.

mikelouis

I have not used it but am sure I will be trying it out to see how it is. I have read some good reviews about the game maybe it is great.