Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Console Games You Are Terrible At

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Wubwub

I'm not really that good when it comes to video games, but I'd still consider myself average at most of them, if not even slightly above average. I am, however, terrible at sports games. My friends love them, and they always force me to play it with them but it only ends up in frustration as they are reminded time and time again that I have zero skills on it, especially FIFA and NBA. I just never got it, but I'm okay with it as I'm not really all that interested with sports games anyway.

How about you guys, which types of games are you most terrible at?

jbeavis100

I am the worst at platformers. I swear I am cursed or something I can't seem NOT to die in them all the time. It's ridiculous.

Poynt

I suck at strategic games and they are not really my type even though I like playing chess and other mind puzzles.

orz

Definitely Mario Carts if you include the original Wii as a console. Just a complete mess, I could never control the stupid cars and the controllers would always just confuse me.

rossonomous

Definitely Mario Carts if you include the original Wii as a console. Just a complete mess, I could never control the stupid cars and the controllers would always just confuse me.
Actually yeah, I was quite the same with Mario Kart. It's always bad when you're sister is beating you most of the time >.<

Poynt

I am really terrible at third player games and because it's pretty hard! Specially aiming games I really suck at those.

I'm horrible at stealth games. I just don't have the patience to sneak around and I always draw attention to myself and lose the level because of a false move. This isn't generally fun to me. Tomb Raider had some stealth elements that I thought were pretty well designed, but I've never been able to get into a Metal Gear game due to my impatience.

Ghost Rider

I'm horrible at stealth games. I just don't have the patience to sneak around and I always draw attention to myself and lose the level because of a false move. This isn't generally fun to me. Tomb Raider had some stealth elements that I thought were pretty well designed, but I've never been able to get into a Metal Gear game due to my impatience.
Haha! At first, I sucked at Metal Gear Solid for the PS1 too. It says my first time to play such a hard core stealth game. I found it extremely hard to even pass two guards at the beginning of the game.

turklife

I am really not good at many of the sports games on the consoles, like FIFA or NBA2k. I find it a little difficult to get all the controls down and understood, and then use them all together while the game is going on. Often times the game is so fast-paced and even chaotic at times that it is hard for me to see everything that's going on and master the controls in order to win the game. I usually just prefer to watch other people play, or if I can play on a team of two I prefer to do that.

gats

I am horrible at shooters or RTS games on the console. I am too used to using a fast mouse so I just get impatient and quit, lol.

Wubwub

I am pretty poor at strategy games. I just like fast-paced, crazy and adrenaline fulled fun!
Me too! I hate getting stuck at mazes and it eventually just bores me when I can't find my way. I do still like these games, though, but I just prefer watching someone else play it. I also prefer to just be able to slash through hordes of enemy without needing to stop too much to solve or find stuff.

dannyboy

Me too! I hate getting stuck at mazes and it eventually just bores me when I can't find my way. I do still like these games, though, but I just prefer watching someone else play it. I also prefer to just be able to slash through hordes of enemy without needing to stop too much to solve or find stuff.
Strategy games are not my cup of tea either. It can be really annoying when you struggle with these type of games because it forces you to think a lot.

dannyboy

Yeah the Mario Cart game was a little rough but i got better after playing it for a while. Sometimes you just have to get use to a game and how it works before you can master the controls.

CeliVega

For some reason I am terrible in fighting games. I love fighting games, I really do. Street fighters, Tekken, King of Fighters, Virtual Fighters......but I am always on the losing side when I play against a friend or player online. I thought I am good enough when I can beat the AI, but apparently it's not enough >_>

Esperahol

I'm bad at Sports games, but then again I don't actually like Sports games so that might have something to do with it. The only expectation is the more cartoony basketball games. I do pretty well with them overall. I used to be pretty bad with fighters, but then I spent a good half of my childhood hanging out in arcades and that cleared up really, really fast.

Wubwub

For some reason I am terrible in fighting games. I love fighting games, I really do. Street fighters, Tekken, King of Fighters, Virtual Fighters......but I am always on the losing side when I play against a friend or player online. I thought I am good enough when I can beat the AI, but apparently it's not enough >_>
I know what you mean. I'm not terribly good at fighting games, either, but I'd consider myself a bit above average. Also, yes, the AI really is nothing compared to actual players, which is what makes it all the more exciting to play with other people, in my opinion, and I'd guess that is why you love it too and as do I.

mikelouis

I must say that FIFA is one game I have been able to play. I think it is the fact that am not fan of football. It is just hard to learn.

Wubwub

I must say that FIFA is one game I have been able to play. I think it is the fact that am not fan of football. It is just hard to learn.
Me too. The mechanics are simple enough, so I do understand it somewhat, but it just kind of bores me and I could never get the right combos to work like my friends do.