Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Car Racing MMO's = Awesome World of Speed Vs. The Crew

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

RaceFan

http://autosportsnation.com/we-are-about-to-enter-a-world-of-speed/ This is going to be awesome!

wos1.jpg

meta_mach

Is this supposed to be the successor to the Underground series and what kind of car is that? I want to collect one in my games since there is no way I could every afford one in real life :D. Is that the Pagani that is supposed to be in game? If it is a can't wait to try it!

Reaper_13

Oooh, there will be tons of things to look forward to in 2015, just think of all the sequels :D

Also tons of indie games, woooooo

Kandikkal

Oooh, there will be tons of things to look forward to in 2015, just think of all the sequels :D

Also tons of indie games, woooooo
I am not really a good fan of sequels. But still it is better when you know the controls and premises of a game before hand.

Reaper_13

I am not really a good fan of sequels. But still it is better when you know the controls and premises of a game before hand.

What about Assassins creed? That's always fun, although I really want them to change the combat system, it's too easy, too stupid and too glitchy.

Kandikkal

What about Assassins creed? That's always fun, although I really want them to change the combat system, it's too easy, too stupid and too glitchy.
I like Assassins Creed. Surprisingly, it had a good story and a historical feel to it. But as you said, combat system is too easy now. I only played Revelations for the story. I am yet to play III and Black Flag.

sidd230

I am not really a fan of MP racing games. The last one I played was Burnout:paradise. Kind of looking forward to this.

jbeavis100

Is the beta out or what? I'm kind of curious. I really want to play this and I really hope it will support steering wheels.

mikelouis

Now that is what we call racing. You have some awesome cars to race with. That is so cool I must say. I think it is great that people are now creating some awesome games.

Cera

I would check it out as long as the price is right. I tend to get new games based on a good stack of reviews or a recommendation by a friend. I don't just pick up something because it is new.