Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Car Racing MMO's = Awesome World of Speed Vs. The Crew

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

SamClemensNT

I am not really a fan of MP racing games. The last one I played was Burnout:paradise. Kind of looking forward to this.[/quote
"The Crew" has gotten really great reviews in beta testing. That massive map of the US seems to have been full of bugs . The programmers are debugging it now. The new release date is December 2nd.

moaz13

I already feel like this will be absolutely terrible, it looks like it could be a F2P game, which already means unbalanced and laden with microtransactions..

AmenoKaji

I'm still waiting on my invite to World of speed to make any choices, right now I am leaning heavily towards The Crew. World Of speed does look like it'll be great for overall racing but we'll see how they do the game when any of us can actually play it.

imagine a game where its a whole world simulation and you can actually drive your car around your town and all that good stuff. i have always thought about the possibility but its too crazy

imagine a game where its a whole world simulation and you can actually drive your car around your town and all that good stuff. i have always thought about the possibility but its too crazy

Haha, that would be amazing right? Maybe one day some genius will incorporate Google street view into a virtual environment, never say never! :)

brandonisking

This looks like its going to be really good. I'm a huge fan of MP racing games. I use to play Need for speed Underground and Burnout nonstop. One thing though, I'm really picky about graphics, so if this has sharp graphics Ill definitely be picking it up.

brandonisking

@Reaper_13 Wow that trailer is incredible. It really reminds me of Burnout, but with much better graphics and better looking cars. Thanks for the official site link. I'm going to sign up now to stay in the loop and know exactly when this drops.

GenevB

Looks like it would surpass the crew by far, even the graphics from my point of view are better. I will try it as long as the price shall be correct.

Nothing like a good screen shot to get things rolling. That looks pretty cool! I know I'll check it out and give it a run before spending any money from my pocket.

I would check it out as long as the price is right. I tend to get new games based on a good stack of reviews or a recommendation by a friend. I don't just pick up something because it is new.
Yep, I'll let my buddy Danny grab it - he'll buy a new game as quick as he can get it. I can't tell you how many games he has untouched after a few tries. Plus, he's traded a bunch in. If he gives it a good review I'm more likely to drop some coin. But I'll let him take the leap first.

theGIJST

Wow, this game looks good! I'd love to be able to play it on my PC. I need some good racing games in my life, nowadays. I've played all the old ones worth playing, and I need something new now. Sadly, developers rarely make good racing games that meet my expectations, and fulfill my wishes. They just almost never do. This game looks good tho, I like it.

Robbinho14

Oh this looks amazing, I would love to play this game just look at the graphics! although the title sounds a lot like need for speed worlds or something. Dont quite remember what it was called but i think it was like that.

amig0enemig0

World of speed looks amazing!! wow, now i can't wait for it to come out. Thanks for letting me know about it lol, i really enjoyed Test Drive Unlimited. So this game should be 1000% better :)

jeremy2

This looks interesting.The trailer really left my tongue wagging and i can't wait to play it on my tablet.I hope they won't disappoint.

Darius

I love racing MMOs and I'm hyoed to try this one out. It might be on par with The Crew in my opinion if it is done right.