Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
I'm so disappointed that this show is over with now! I was really hoping it wasn't going to just completely end and that there would be another season. I thought Breaking Bad truly was an amazing television show. It has it's own unique story that I've never seen in any show out there today thus far! Walter was my favorite character. I'm debating on what show to get into now, since this one is over. I feel like nothing is ever going to captivate me in as much as Breaking Bad did, hmm!

If anyone knows of another show that may be a great one to start watching, let me know!

If you want something with intense drama, and funny moments, maybe give Sons of Anarchy a go?

justusforus

When I first heard the storyline, I thought this would be a bust. I still have not watched it, but after reading this whole thread and everything I have heard on line, seems I have to see what everyone is talking about.

rossonomous

When I first heard the storyline, I thought this would be a bust. I still have not watched it, but after reading this whole thread and everything I have heard on line, seems I have to see what everyone is talking about.
Yes Sir, you certainly do. Give the first season a chance as it is slow at points. All of a sudden it will become one of those shows where you are making time just to watch it :D

Seriously. I watched a few episodes of the first season over a year ago and then stopped because it was slow. Tried watching again recently and got through most of it in two weeks!

rossonomous

I'm so disappointed that this show is over with now! I was really hoping it wasn't going to just completely end and that there would be another season. I thought Breaking Bad truly was an amazing television show. It has it's own unique story that I've never seen in any show out there today thus far! Walter was my favorite character. I'm debating on what show to get into now, since this one is over. I feel like nothing is ever going to captivate me in as much as Breaking Bad did, hmm!

If anyone knows of another show that may be a great one to start watching, let me know!
Have you watched suits?

mssfgaming

Favorite moment: Crawl Space. The last few moments of that episode still give me the chills. Yes, sure, there are moments like Gus's death and the last words Hank utters before begin shot. But the way Bryan Cranston releases all his emotions and the way the camera pans up while the whole scene shakes is just amazing. It captures the essence of utter chaos and the turning point of the Walter White's life about to fall apart.

peelout247

Brian Cranston is my boy but this show just wasn't for me.It reminded me of HBO shows that I never took a liking to. But I guess we all can't agree on things. But aren't they doing a continuation with the same cast man?

filmjunkie08

Breaking Bad has many memorable characters. But there are two characters that people remember even though they never spoke: the twins who wore steel tipped boots.

tpicks

I'm not too familiar with this TV show. It thus looks interesting piece, with great characters, I should add to list I am looking to watch