Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Best Way To Manage Blue Shell Attacks

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Itsame

It never fails, does it? You've passed into the first place position and have been drifting the corners like a pro! You dodge the wild green shell and banana throws; you take the shortcuts expertly. All is right with the world until in the final lap you hear it...the tell-tale sound of a blue shell!

My question to you is how do you deal with this menace? We all know the super horn will deflect blue shells, but is there any other way to deal with them? Perhaps you've found a way to out maneuver them or some better methodology of handling your acceleration as you recover from the resultant spin-out after impact. Let's hear your blue stories and how you came back from loss!

Meeseeks

I usually just nail the breaks and hope someone passes me. I figure I'm losing the top spot either way, so might as well try. lol

I usually just nail the breaks and hope someone passes me. I figure I'm losing the top spot either way, so might as well try. lol

I do the same thing. I'll make sure that I'm from the distance that I'm not too far and close to the one who'll take my place so that I can finish the game as first place.