Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Best place to pre-order GTA V?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

tehruler

I've been looking around and the cheapest price I can find is on gameseek, for £36. Anyone know where I could pre-order this for a cheaper price? I really want to find a nice cheap pre-order before launch day, some help would be appreciated!

troutski

I hope you're referring to the PC version because the game's otherwise been out for quite some time. Are you expecting to find a lower price than most PC games cost? Because that's not really going to happen. The point of preordering isn't even getting a lower price anyways.

tehruler

I hope you're referring to the PC version because the game's otherwise been out for quite some time. Are you expecting to find a lower price than most PC games cost? Because that's not really going to happen. The point of preordering isn't even getting a lower price anyways.

Yeah sorry I am talking about the PC version. Anyway sometimes there are some lower pre-order prices on PC. I nearly pre-ordered a couple months back with the price at around £29. I just thought to ask if anyone knew where to get it cheaper than £36.