Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Best PC Racing game you have ever played?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

jbeavis100

Hmm, that's a tough one..

What subset of racing? Arcade or Sim?

For arcade I would say...
Need for Speed: Underground 1

For Sim I would say...

GTR2

Larrel94

Has to be iRacing. Probably the most realistic Racing SIM you can play on the PC. The players are serious about it to, with crazy racing rigs like this,

iRacing-Rig-0032-Justin-Hamilton.jpg

As for a more arcade experience, I really enjoyed Split Second: Velocity.

FuZyOn

The first racing game I've played was Need For Speed: Carbon and I recommend it if anyone wants to play an arcade-type of racing game.
It has some nice missions, very beautiful and interesting places chosen for the tracks. It also has nice graphics for the time it was released, and damn those cars are sexy!

edthebig

Has to be iRacing. Probably the most realistic Racing SIM you can play on the PC. The players are serious about it to, with crazy racing rigs like this,

iRacing-Rig-0032-Justin-Hamilton.jpg

As for a more arcade experience, I really enjoyed Split Second: Velocity.

Wow, I've never heard of iRacing before, that's new. About Split Second is that the racing game with power ups and such and road breaks and crumble?

Larrel94

Wow, I've never heard of iRacing before, that's new. About Split Second is that the racing game with power ups and such and road breaks and crumble?

Yep, iRacing is pretty great. And yes, Split Second has a lot of stuff like nitro boosts and the lot. Try a demo or something to see if you like it.

Wubwub

I like Need For. Speed Most Wanted on PC the most. Although I admit that I don't really venture out that much when it comes to racing games on PC. I play racing games a lot more on consoles.