Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Best Games 4 People Can Enjoy

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Wubwub

I recently played the new Mortal Kombat and Tekken Tag on the PS3 and it was glorious. Having 3 friends beside you enjoying the game in the same room is really a great thing, and I wish people didn't get as used to online as they do, but that's just me. Anyway, I was wondering if you guys have some games like this to suggest for any console. I remember playing a good amount of X-men 4 player on the arcades, and replicating moments like that is what I live for.

The last time I played multiplayer with 3 other people in the same room was on Crash Team Racing for the PS1. It was fun as hell. It was when I was a kid, but I bet it would still be fun since the game holds up very well.

mssfgaming

Can we say the most obvious one? Super Smash Bros. is the staple of local gaming. The intense competition locally is so fun and honestly, it's the purest local gaming you'll have with your friends. The game is just pure fun. Uh, Rayman Origins is a fun game that allows up to 4 players. It is a 2D scroller but if you have fun friends, this game can be very fun. Or as a last resort, play some Black Ops 2 Zombies 4 player locally. If you play Grief, you can do 2 player vs 2 player. If you're friends are zombie fans, this is a very rewarding and frustrating game. It's a good time all around. Have fun right now!

wowtgp

I think you should definitely try Dead Island series. If zombies are your thing, you are going to love the game.

jbeavis100

DOA5 on tag was absolutely awesome at my friends birthday party a couple of weeks ago. haha. Racing games are always a good idea and maybe throw in an arena shooter with local multiplayer..

Wubwub

Can we say the most obvious one? Super Smash Bros. is the staple of local gaming. The intense competition locally is so fun and honestly, it's the purest local gaming you'll have with your friends. The game is just pure fun. Uh, Rayman Origins is a fun game that allows up to 4 players. It is a 2D scroller but if you have fun friends, this game can be very fun. Or as a last resort, play some Black Ops 2 Zombies 4 player locally. If you play Grief, you can do 2 player vs 2 player. If you're friends are zombie fans, this is a very rewarding and frustrating game. It's a good time all around. Have fun right now!
You're right. I have played SSB with my friends and we all had so much fun. The only thing I didn't like was that I still preferred regular types of fighting games but it was certainly good for what it was.

Colebra

This:

Mario_Kart_64box.png

No other game was ever so great, when it comes to having a bunch of people over to play.
Both the racing, and the battle mode were just awesome at a level that is just off the chart...
I have to buy this again soon...

Last edited:

Wubwub

This:

Mario_Kart_64box.png

No other game was ever so great, when it comes to having a bunch of people over to play.
Both the racing game, and the battle mode were just awesome at a level that is just off the chart...
I have to buy this again soon...
I hear a lot of people praising this console and game no it really makes me wish I knew of it growing up. The ps1 that we had and played with our friends was alright though.

ACSAPA

There are a lot of fun games that are can be played by 4 players. Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics games, Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing, Super Smash Bros, and more. I also forgot to say, if you like fighting games, any games that have a tag team option are really fun for 4 people to play.

Wubwub

There are a lot of fun games that are can be played by 4 players. Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics games, Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing, Super Smash Bros, and more. I also forgot to say, if you like fighting games, any games that have a tag team option are really fun for 4 people to play.
You're right, tag team versus games are really great especially nowadays that it's become more of a standard and the formula for it has really gotten better. I've played MK and Tekken Tag with my friends and we had a blast on both.

ray king

Thats exactly how we play. If I have friends at home, we each take a chance. This works especially well for racing games like Mario Kart and fighting games like Mortal Kombat. Its a Vs. game till one of us reigns supreme, and then we do it again.

ACSAPA

You're right, tag team versus games are really great especially nowadays that it's become more of a standard and the formula for it has really gotten better. I've played MK and Tekken Tag with my friends and we had a blast on both.

Oh, I used to play Tekken Tag Tournament and Dead or Alive 2 on its tag versus mode with some friends. My daughter and I would team up. Together, we'd be unstoppable. Anyway, those times were always a blast.

wowtgp

I think you should definitely try Borderlands series. It's one of the best games around that will give you a bang for your buck. All your buddies are going to love it.

peelout247

I have always felt sports games, mario cart and that avengers / xmen game where you can play as four characters were the ground breaking titles. Well of course in this aspect because I just don't feel people are into playing at a friends house like they used to. But hey man, its good to have their out of convenience cause you never know. But those are my choices.

FuZyOn

Mortal Kombat X is definitely a game 4 people would enjoy, just make 2 teams and go to town. It's going to be fun for all of you at first because you're just going to spam the controller, but you'll get the hang of it after a while. :p

qag

I'm always a huge fan of Mario Kart for 4 player fun, there's nothing like the amount of chaos 4 people racing in Mario Kart provides. Smash Bros is also another game with a similar chaotic quality.

rz3300

Well thank you to @mssfgaming for bringing up my favorite game to play with a group of people - Super Smash Brothers. A lot of the ones mentioned at also good ones, like your Mario Karts and your other Mario games, for me Mario Tennis is particularly fun. You also cannot forget about Bond 007, which some would argue is the best game ever to play multiplayer with.