Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Joseph

I used to be a big addict. For example, In GTA Liberty City Stories, I completed the whole story at least three times. After doing that, I set out to collect all the hidden packages I could (I didn't even know you could look them up online and get their locations!). As you might have expected, I didn't get all of them, but I sure did get a good deal of 'em.

In GTA V, the case is different but it was still really addicting. I completed the story line two times, second time was to play with the stock market in single player mode. After finishing it, I found myself just constantly exploring the whole map (I still do, but not as much) because it's just so beautiful.

Who knows, maybe I'll be even more addicted to the next GTA game (I hope so!)

Henry

Really addicted. Once i get into the game, there's nothing else on my mind. When i'm at work, i'm just figuring out ways to finish the mission.

Yes, I'm most likely addicted to GTA and also to Minecraft and League of Legends.
I obviously spend a lot of my time on gaming. :)

davidj96

Before GTA V I was never interested in the GTA series. Once I picked up this game, I still have not stopped playing it. I literally come home and play this game every single day because I'm just that addicted to it. I love this game and it's the best one I have ever played! I can't wait to see what Grand Theft Auto Six is like once it come's out. :)

srofltank

I used to be pretty addicted to GTA, especially GTA IV. Playing GTA IV on the PC with mods was a ton of fun and I spent over a hundreds hours alone on singleplayer. I had a lot of fun with GTA V, especially with the storyline, but I got bored over time. I wished GTA Online's free mode had a lot more "freedom."