Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

troutski

I wouldn't call myself addicted, but the game is pretty darn fun. I could play it for hours on end, but I have too many other obligations to take care of. I guess I'd be addicted if I had tons more free time!

pascual

I wouldn't say addicted, but the GTA series is still the only video game series that I will buy blindly every single time. Rockstar has more than earned my money given their history and I still look forward to their releases like a little kid every single time. I don't game as much as I used to, but GTA is that one series that can get me in front of the TV and keep me there for hours on end. They make me feel like a kid again, and that is pretty rare.

1nate09

Yes, I'm a little to addicted to GTA 5. I've sat down in front of the T.V at 8 P.M and end up going to sleep at about 1 o'clock in the morning just trying to make money. I really don't get why Rockstar would make the missions harder, and make them have a lower payout. It just causes more people to cheat.

darlynda09

My whole entire family is addicted to GTA V, it was my game to begin with but i've played it maybe 3 times, and they hog the PS3 24/7, and it drives me CRAZY.. But how do you get unlimited money, and nice cars & stuff?

Blacklist#25

I wouldn't say addicted really but I find myself enjoying the game a whole lot, like any other sand box games. I think I spend almost 2 hours of my office day playing the game during breaks or when I need to take a breather.

romanova

I used to play GTA all the time, and it was actually the first video game I've ever played (back in the late 1990's early 2000's.) Recently I have been playing Vice City and San Andreas quite frequently but it is still not as much as I used to - a couple hours or so every week.

sidney

I used to be so eager and enthusiastic in playing GTA everytime I turn on the pc, but I guess as I got older I have mellowed down, and the interest waned a bit and was diverted to other things. But I still like to play the game though.

I wouldn't really call myself addicted. I mean, I have fun playing GTA from time to time, but I'm able to control myself and take breaks when I have to. GTA is fun, but it's not addicting, at least in my opinion.

SaraQ

It truly is addictive, i normally play in my free time but once i start playing it, its really difficult to stop.

Vicvillon

I would definitely say that I am addicted to GTA. My favorite thing to do is to see how fast I can escape the cops. Sometimes it goes well, and sometimes it goes pretty awful. But either way, it's still fun!

ACSAPA

I'm not really addicted, I play casually due to the lack of free time that I seem to have these days.

Agreed. As a mother ,I have a lot of obligations so I don't have as much free time to play GTA as I'd like. If I played GTA as much as I want, dinner wouldn't get made, the bills wouldn't get paid, the house would be a mess and it would be anarchy around here.
Maybe when my kid goes off to college, I'll have more free time for gaming.

TroyMcClure

GTA for me has always been one of the best game franchises, GTA 5 took it to a whole new level with multiple protagonists and the general Hollywood movie feel of the Game. The addition of GTA:Online was great because it gives us more to do and keeps us playing a lot longer than previous releases.

radooqu

Yes, I am addicted, and I get easily addicted to any game, GTA even more so. That's why I had to sell both my console and games including GTA, cause it was taking over my life and made me feel tired all the time. Probably I don't have as much self discipline as others.

blaze4545

I would not say that I am addicted, but I do end up playing Grand Theft Auto Five at the end of my Xbox sessions. Sometimes I just do not feel like getting into a games story mode or intense online battles. Grand Theft Auto lets me just play at my own pace and just going killing sprees and rampages. And if I need a bit more entertainment I can go online and chill with my friends.

ItsZiggy

I'm only addicted when I actually find myself playing it, but usually I go a month or two without playing GTA at all, when I do though... oh man, I play for 12 hours straight. Then the cycle starts all over again.

xzreplay

Yes, I have been addicted to Grand Theft Auto 5 since it came out. There is so much you can do which you would not get bored from. My favourite is going online and playing multi-players.