Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Are you getting tired of GTA V?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

xlSynergy

I'm not tired of the game at all, and it's been a while since it came out. I'm also looking forward to it dropping for PC (mods are going to be insane!!!)

Wubwub

I'm not tired of the game at all, and it's been a while since it came out. I'm also looking forward to it dropping for PC (mods are going to be insane!!!)
Agreed. I think the addition of mods as well as the new feature of being able to use first person view could really breathe some new life onto this game.

xlSynergy

Agreed. I think the addition of mods as well as the new feature of being able to use first person view could really breathe some new life onto this game.

Yea, I feel that even a little addition to the game can give it more life. The first person view itself gave you the chance to see the game in a way that it has never been seen before, so it adds a lot of life back to the game.

Wubwub

Yea, I feel that even a little addition to the game can give it more life. The first person view itself gave you the chance to see the game in a way that it has never been seen before, so it adds a lot of life back to the game.
True. I admit I was even skeptical at first because it would be the first time they would be adding FPV and I wasn't sure it was necessary but after seeing clips of it I was convinced it was the right decision.

Just a little bit. I might take a break now and start playing it again after I will pick it up on PC for the sweet graphics and the sweet, sweet mods.