Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Anyone create a whole new story by modding?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Brem

So GTA IV on the PC can be modded like crazy, and I really like what many people have been able to do. Anyways I was wondering about some of the crazy things people have done with modding the game. First, has anyone created a whole new story by modding GTA IV? Maybe creating their own world? I know some people have actually made the likes of San Andreas in GTA IV, but has anyone made anything different? Like their own worlds? With their own characters and all that great stuff.

I'd love to know more. :D

MisterRay97

I actually haven't attempted that, but it is very possible. I've read somewhere that there is a GTA: Vice City Stories mod for GTA: San Andreas. I don't know if it includes a campaign. I've downloaded some mod with story missions in Vice City, but I don't remember about it a lot now. I still have memory of a mod which allowed you to have girlfriends in Vice City.

gats

Yeah the game can be modded into absolute nonsense if you really wanted to. Games like Skyrim and morrowind are also modded to the point of being completely different games.

Johnsnow123

YES! It's so fun. It is something you can do whenever you get bored of the missions or you simply have nothing to do. I love roleplaying as different characters and using cool mods to pretend they have like super powers. Yes, I'm weird. We all are.