Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Any good racing game apps out there?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

overcast

For now I guess it's better to stick with NFS and few other racing car games. Not sure if there are any really good apps though. I don't play much on Android for now. I have other gaming priorities. Hopefully that works out.

razer

Asphalt games are pretty popular AFAIK, though I can't say anything about the quality since I never played them. You do need a decent smartphone to be able to play these as they are pretty demanding.

maestro

A new cool racing app that I found just last night is Sonic All star racing I think is the name. I have been playing the game nonstop ever since I found it. It is a lot of fun and I think that it is a game that will keep you entertained for a very long time.

maestro

A new cool racing app that I found just last night is Sonic All star racing I think is the name. I have been playing the game nonstop ever since I found it. It is a lot of fun and I think that it is a game that will keep you entertained for a very long time.
I haven't tried this yet but I'm surely going to give it a try after reading this. I hope it is worth it.

overcast

Asphalt is good for sure. I think there are many people playing it. And they seem to be pretty much popular in their own realm like this. So not bad if you ask me.

Asphalt 8 is the only one I'd really recommend as I find it to be very well made and well executed. The only problem I have with it is that it gets a bit hard to earn for new cars after a certain point but it's still very enjoyable and still very much playable nonetheless. Just try and spend your earnings a bit more wisely than I did as I initially didn't think it would get so hard at later stages so I kind of splurged early on.

Although this is old, I really recommend this awesome game.

overcast

I have found out that some of the good racing apps. And it can be good for the animated characters doing the racing. I remember there was one looney ttunes racing app. But not sure if that app is stil maintained.

fishbate

Need for speed is a great mobile game. Although you need to practice on the controls because it takes practice to be familiar. But overall its the best racing game for me available in mobile platform.

Minimorcillo

"LCO Racing - Last Car Out", it's a game made for mobile devices, very easy to play, as there's no steering wheel, but deep, challenging and very fun! You should give it a try!

JesterdayStudio

Hello everyone!

GPixel is a turn-based racing mobile game, out now for free on both iOS and Android!

The game doesn't want to be a simulation but rather cosy and fun, a true mobile experience for short sessions with increasing difficulty and several game modes and weather conditions!

We hope you will try and spread the love!
Thank you!

Last edited: