Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Any fans of the Megaman series here?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

CeliVega

Well since this is the console section, so let's go with the Megaman X series.
I am so sad that Capcom didn't gave a proper ending to the series!
Okay, so we kind of find out what happened to X and Zero in the Megaman Zero games, but at least gave the Megaman X series a proper closure!
What exactly happened in The Elves War? Why isn't Axl in Megaman Zero? How did the final confrontation with Sigma ended?

They wasted so many good plots!
But still, the Megaman franchise remains one of my favourite :) We are getting a spiritual successor of some sort from Mighty No 9 :

Looks good right?

Ghost Rider

Despite how popular the Megaman series was back in the day, I never got into it. Though I loved platformers and side-scrolling games during that time, Megaman just didn't suit my tastes. I did get to play a 3D Megaman game on the PS1 and I kinda liked that. It featured good 3D exploration and a lighthearted story. It was fun to play it. It felt like playing an action-RPG game.

CeliVega

A 3D Megaman game for Playstation 1? Must be Megaman Legends (or Rockman Dash)!
This game definitely needs more love! It's sort of a cult classic, with only two games in the series. There's suppose to be a Megaman Legends 3 for 3DS, but for some reason it got cancelled. The man behind the Megaman series even offered his help to finish the game, but Capcom refused his help......
You can read about it here:
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...r-to-continue-work-on-mega-man-legends-3.aspx

mikelouis

What can I say, I love the game. I love its graphics and more importantly the game structure. There is so much I can play without getting bored with the game.

Wubwub

I've never played these games but I love platformers and I've always heard my friends talking about them. I think it's because I never got that into Nintendo games but now that I'm older I've gotten a lot more curious about it and I want to buy my first Nintendo now to try these classic titles I've been missing.

peelout247

I gotta say I never really got all the hype of the mega man series. I mean the game had a few cool characters but the few titles I owned, I found a little daunting. Even the Mega Man X version where you could switch over as Zero. But maybe it just had more to do with the fact that I was used to game saves when I began to explore this genre.

That whole having limited lives thing really got to me, lol