Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

All time favourite racing game?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Walker6

Hi Guys,

Looking to buy a new/old racing game. Im on the PS3 and was wondering if any of you have any suggestions?

Soooo...... what is your all time favourite racing game?

I think mine was Grand Turismo 1... It was when you could do the 100 lap speed circuit and if you won you would get the F1 car and then you could do it again and you would just cane everyone in it! Probably didnt play it to its full features as I was quite young but it was definitely my fondest memory!

If you've got a PS3, you need to get Burnout: Paradise City and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Criterion did the NFS game too. Those are two of my favorite racing games, along with Burnout 3 and NFS: Most Wanted.

davidexct

My all time favorite racing game is Need for Speed : Most Wanted : 2012 Edition. It bears the Worlds Fastest Roadster, the Bugatti Veyron and has many uncountable and impressive features.

Wubwub

My favorite would be Burnout and Need For Speed. I'd pick any version that they released on the PS2, but if I had to choose only one I'd have to say my favorite will always be Dominator for Burnout, or Most Wanted for Need For Speed since I did love being able to customize cars and run through police barricades in that game.

wowtgp

It has to be Hot Pursuit - The one that came out in 2010. I really loved it. Its not often when I parse a NFS title, but this game was an ace in every department. It blew me away with it's sheer quality. Crieteirn is the best developer for NFS games. I have heard that Most Wanted 2012 is really good as well, but I am yet to give t a go.

Timeisrelative

My favorite is the classic Need for speed underground. I just think it is so casual and fun to play. I have finished the game several times but it never gets old!

meta_mach

The original Sega GT followed by Forza Horizon. It's so hard to choose something like this. I've been hoping for years that there would be a Need For Speed Underground 3 but the closest that ever came was under cover. I still like to go back and play Underground 2 from time to time. That has to be up there next to Forza Horizon. Something about open world just hooks me into games like this.

Ghost Rider

My all time favorite racing game would have to be the very first Gran Turismo for the PS1. It was the first racing game that made me feel as if I really owned cars. It made me customize them to my heart's content. It was a racing game that truly immersed me. It's my all time favorite.

jbeavis100

Gran Turismo 3. Hands Down. That game is literally filled with content and races to and in my personal opinion the best game in it's series.

The Need for Speed series definitely has them all beat for me. I just love the rich storyline and the cars. Nothing will beat stealing a nice car and running away from cops.

ray king

Well this is easy - it Need for Speed - Most wanted, the 2005 version. Spent a awful lot of time trying to get my beamer back. The story really got me to like the game and the cars too. At that point in time all those features were really so cool.

I like Dirt and Gran Turismo, but for me nothing had the same feel as NFS. Oh, I always loved the NFS soundtrack more.

jurew2

For me, the best racing game or my favorite racing game would be any Need for Speed game so far and I would recommend you to play it when you get the chance to do so. I also like Dirt games that came out so you should definetely try them out also.

Lucky120

I think mind would have to be gran Turismo, because I just remember playing those a lot. I love the gran turisom games. I really don't play them much anymore, but I may try and play one here and there. I may pick up a racing game one of these days.

Rohan99

My all time favorite racing game will have to be the earlier Need for speed titles such as underground 1,2, most wanted and Carbon. A part from the nfs series I also love test drive and midnight club remix.

Colebra

The winner has to be this one:

mk.png

It was just too much awesomeness... To play with 4 people, either in the race, or battle mode.
Those are some good memories... I keep postponing it, but at some point I'll have to buy a Nintendo 64 again.

Other awesome ones were:

1 - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
2 - Micro Machines
3 - Burnout