Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

5 reasons why Saints Row IV will blow out GTA V. I DISAGREE!!!

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

LALucien

Saints Row just went a bit silly really didn't it. Everyone knows it, even them. And they done it for a reason. Cause GTA is just the boss when it comes to gangster open world sandboxes.

Saints row had to get their own little niche, unfortunately for them, they had to take the mickey out of their own franchise in order to do that. It is still fun though :)

4justice

I don't even have to look at the reasons. The fact of the matter is even from the start if Saint's Row was the better game it wouldn't have made a difference. And that's because of brand recognition.

The GTA brand is too strong. They can make 3 crappy GTA games in a row while a competitor comes out with somethin 100 times better and GTA will still outselling big.

I use to love Saints Row, even when I got done playing the second one. I said it had the qualities to actually rival Grand Theft Auto, however now I think that game is one big joke. I couldn't play Saints Row now if I wanted to, it is just so weak it does not even make since. Ever since the third one, when they tried to change things up I mean there thugs with powers why? It just fell off since the second.

4justice

I use to love Saints Row, even when I got done playing the second one. I said it had the qualities to actually rival Grand Theft Auto, however now I think that game is one big joke. I couldn't play Saints Row now if I wanted to, it is just so weak it does not even make since. Ever since the third one, when they tried to change things up I mean there thugs with powers why? It just fell off since the second.

It's like one of the posters here already stated, the series had to make that change. As good as Saints Row was when it was more like GTA, it fell under the banner of "GTA Clone". The series was constantly scrutinized for it even though the first two were pretty good games.

At least now with the way it is, they can make a name for themselves even if it is comical.

fromtheground

The thing is, Saints Row will have a life span of half a year - one year. After that time, either a new one will come out, or people will be so bored that they will have stopped playing. GTA, meanwhile, will have a huge player base for the next few years, if GTA IV is any indication. 5-6 years after its release, it's still in the top 20 Xbox Live Activity of the month.

daimashin

I want to add that Saints Row is fast becoming like CoD or Battlefield with their one year one game model. The result of this would be a game that has little difference between each release and quality is sure to drop. How is Saints Row even comparable to GTA that takes a lot of time and effort to make.

4justice

I want to add that Saints Row is fast becoming like CoD or Battlefield with their one year one game model. The result of this would be a game that has little difference between each release and quality is sure to drop. How is Saints Row even comparable to GTA that takes a lot of time and effort to make.

Untrue. We haven't seen Saints Row every year. You can just as well look up the release dates yourself to see that.

CeliVega

They are both great games that target different audiences. The GTA series has always try to go for a realistic feel, and Saints Row just go over the top from game to game. They are both nice! Why can't we just enjoy both?