Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

100 Little Things in GTA 5 That Will Blow Your Mind

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

ACSAPA

I've said that GTA V is second in detail only to Skyrim. I think it says a lot about the effort the devs put into the game when I've spent over 100 hours and still haven't cleared 100% of the game.
You and me both. It's because I keep goofing off. I mean, there's a lot to do. It truly is an open world game and I still get enjoyment out of it. Thanks, Rockstar, for putting forth your heart and soul into making this quality game.

although i didnt enjoy GTA 5 as much as other gta games i did appreciate all the detail they put into the game. it makes it fun to go around and actually have motivation to pay attention to detail!

sillylab

It is absolutely insane the amount of detail they spent on that game. I probably only noticed about 5% of that list. I wonder whether I noticed the rest of them and they only subconsciously contributed to my gaming experience?

Wubwub

Rockstar has always had exceptional focus on detail and often in their older games I always felt like they were mostly only limited by the hardware they were using. Now that video games are virtually limitless they seem like they are really more able to have fun with it.

shreklock

although i didnt enjoy GTA 5 as much as other gta games i did appreciate all the detail they put into the game. it makes it fun to go around and actually have motivation to pay attention to detail!
There's nothing better than just screwing around and finding an easter egg. When it first happened to me I was confused an joyful at the same time,had to Google to figure it out.

BRyze

It's incredible how much detail they put in the game. Small details like flip flops and the sound cars make when cooling off. It's just a bunch of small thinks I hadn't taken into consideration. When you put all these together it really makes the game life like. Then you consider they're adding even more for the next gen systems. It's ridiculous.

teabwoi

I am still going through half of them. The game has so many things to do and offer in it. Honestly I keep thinking to myself that it is completely crazy the amount of detail that they have put into creating this game.

theGIJST

I am really stunned how they pay attention to the tiniest details. That is what makes a game good for me. These tiniest details help me get a lot more immersed, and immersion is something I look for in many games. I can't wait for it to come out on PC. It can only be better on PC. However, I'm hoping I'll be able to run the game.

GenevB

Yeah these are really cool facts. They pay a lot of attention to very small details which makes the game a real work of art, it's amazing what they did with the game!

WAVWirmer

Thanks for helping spread the awareness this article blew my mind when I read it back when it was released. I started sharing it all over cause people didnt believe me when I told them about the little intricate details the devs put into the game. The FLIP FLOPS flip and flop man nuff said.

jurew2

I never thought about this things before, they're really mind blowing. I need to focus more on the game to see this things. Thanks for sharing this information with us, it will make my GTA experience a lot better.

ACSAPA

I love the fact that if you follow a non playable character around as they walk around, you can basically see their entire day, from where they go in the morning to where they spend their nights. That's an amazing bit of detail.

Wubwub

There's nothing better than just screwing around and finding an easter egg. When it first happened to me I was confused an joyful at the same time,had to Google to figure it out.
Agreed. I usually check online whenever I find something odd just to make sure he hat it really is. Chances are someone's already found it and has footage of it up on YouTube.

In the modern world of gaming detail is everything. Added little perks such as side missions, and "games-within-games" has come to be expected. Easter eggs are in many games now, because a gamer that just dropped $50-$60 on a game expects to be able to play it for a substantial amount of time. The details described here are neat, but I am not surprised. Go Rockstar!

ashrick

Thank you so much for sharing this! That was a great read! I am pretty mind blow myself just reading that!

Wubwub

In the modern world of gaming detail is everything. Added little perks such as side missions, and "games-within-games" has come to be expected. Easter eggs are in many games now, because a gamer that just dropped $50-$60 on a game expects to be able to play it for a substantial amount of time. The details described here are neat, but I am not surprised. Go Rockstar!
Mini games are my favorite part of any GTA game and they really delivered with this newest version. I I was a bit worried that they would focus on it too much and it would end up diluting the game as a whole but as always they balanced it with precision.

mauricioq

GTA only gets better with time. It's incredible how much dedication and effort is put into this game. The developers from this game are something else.

roley

Wow I was totally out of this I came to know about this today it's amazing and outstanding.Going to try it today, in fact now.Thank's for knowing me others like me who were just out of all these facts.