Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

100 Little Things in GTA 5 That Will Blow Your Mind

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
That's awesome. I specifically like the attention to detail with the cars. Like the Prius clone's engine kicking in when the player accelerates forcefully, or the engine cooling down after being turned off.

Brad

Wow some of them are amazing a few i din't know like people taking pictures when your car has been done up like wow its amazing to think.

Qamra

I'm buying the game next month (lack of finances...), this article made me feel even more impatient!

I would never think someone would work on such details, now I will pay attention to everything in the game, looks like all that long wait was worth it.

pxyc

Ahh I can't stand waiting to play this any longer! Come on Rockstar, release a PC version! I don't want to buy it for PS3 because I'd rather play it on PC and I don't want to buy two copies of the game. Oh well, I suppose I can wait, maybe it'll be even more fun that I've waited for so long to play it.

GetFresh

Wow, I never knew about or paid attention to half of these things. I always love the small details, in my opinion it's what makes a great game. Rockstar did an amazing job with this game.

wowtgp

Yeah, I have already read the title. It blew my mind even though I have played GTA 5. I never payed attention to the little details they have added to the game. It goes to show how passionate Rockstar really is about GT titles. I even heard that they hired real gangsters to do some voice acting. Wow! Hats off Rockstar! You went to absolute extreme.

Chaos

There is a huge amount of info in that article. Thank's for sharing mate.
I also saw a few videos were they explained all the hidden details in the game. :)

That is an insane attention to detail. I can't believe how much work they put into the game, especially the fine details on some of the cars. Thanks for posting!

orz

63) When Franklin is driving with Chop, he leans over and opens the door for him after parking.

I only just realized this, such a cute thing to watch!

rossonomous

Now I have this game, I printed off this list so I can look out for these things while playing. It's crazy to think about the work that has gone in to give this brilliant detail.

Poynt

There's a lot of features in GTA V that is awesome! That's why I bought it and a lot of people enjoyed it, it sold a billion $ and it's the best Game yet.

Oakster

Some of those are absolutely mind blowing, there's a reason why Rockstar is so highly regarded, they are the best at these details.

rossonomous

So I have been playing loads of GTA and been watching out for these and I'm still in shock at how cool some of the stuff is. Hair growth over time is epic!

Oakster

So I have been playing loads of GTA and been watching out for these and I'm still in shock at how cool some of the stuff is. Hair growth over time is epic!

My favorite hairstyle on Trevor is to shave it off and wait for it to grow back, really suits his personality, without the psycho look of his default hair.

Sometimes it's the smallest of details that they added to this game that makes me like it that much more. The work they put into this game really shows eveytime I play it I come across something new and even reading some of the posts there are somethings that I didn't even know about yet, its really amazing and makes me happy knowing that the next time I play it I will more than likely find a new feature that will amaze me.

Rawisjason

This game is so huge, I didn't even know half of these things were in the game. It's impressive to see how far rockstar has gone with the GTA series. You learn to really appreciate the tiniest of details in this game. They really did try to make this game as realistic as possible and that's really cool.

Thanks for sharing that Its really cool. There are a ton of features in GTA 5 that I absolutely had no idea about. The game is just so big that I had yet to discover some of these features.